What you can make with a pocket knife, chopstick, two mousetraps, gorilla glue and a Del Ealy paring

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm waiting for Steely's pictorial on the history of "Victor". A teenage job at a produce market involved checking the rat traps and um dealing with them. They were not considered disposable 40 years ago but I think it was same brand.

Only for you Dave.
Victor® is recognized as a world leader in the rodent control category and has been a trusted brand name since 1890. Victor® revolutionized the rodent control market 100 years ago with the invention of the spring-based Victor® Mouse Trap.

xZFPel.png
[/IMG]

this is what there using now.
JQKlQl.jpg
[/IMG]

Just saw this! Great job!

I am that kind of guy--where most folks see trash, I see opportunity. Seriously, a landfill to me looks like a few acres of free stuff.

Lol Eamon. You ever see that episode of Always Sunny in Philadelphia?

No, that's one show I haven't marathoned yet. I've seen several though. Which one is it, I'll look it up.

wow Son, whittling job that every widdler would be proud of. Is there a whittling forum? If so you should post that. Great job, I just hope it's not under water atm.

Inspiring. Simply inspiring. :doublethumbsup:

Son, I think you've finally gone off the deep end! Great job.
Hey why don't you come on over, there some things I need fixed!

My all time favorite thread title! :p "What you can make with a pocket knife, chopstick, two mousetraps, gorilla glue and a Del Ealy paring"

Great job Son , Your very creative and put together a cool sheath..

If the rats are hanging around, at least put them to work. We all know anyone can do a bussers job....

Very nice.
Never trust a bartender, you never know what you get...

Back