Whats cooking? **** Making something fine and fancy?** Just plain good? Show us!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mackerel on top of chickpeas cooked with spring onion, chili, tomato, lemon and basil.
IMG_2401.jpg

I made spanish fideo tonight with a grilled hanger steak. For once I was too hungry to take a pic. Hahaha.

My wife got creative with left overs. Brisket tacos and Cole slaw.

PS
Everything tastes great with home grown tomatoes. We are trying to eat home grown tomatoes twice a day since we have so many tomatoes right now from the garden.

IMG_0389.jpg

Last edited:
I have to look that up, but I reckon that any meat that BBQ's well on high heat will do.

So far all authentic recipe's (Indonesian) state 'Goat'.... 😁 When I make it I consider myself lucky enough to find goat to begin with so the recipe is about right for me ;-)

I'd go for something with some fat in it, marinate it overnight, BBQ on high heat, twisting and turning them sticks almost constantly,.. I usually ask the butcher for a part that I can make kebap with, as it's usually a Muslim butcher carrying goat.

man, now i HAVE to go find some goat....

Prime ribeye from Greater Omaha, triple cooked fries, béarnaise and salad.
Came out great. Managed to not screw up anything and the fries even stayed crispy till the end of the meal, something I've been trying to achieve for a while without success.
IMG_2420.jpg

Back