Whats cooking? **** Making something fine and fancy?** Just plain good? Show us!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chorizo and potato tacos with salsa verde, habanero hot sauce, white onion, cheese and cilantro.
IMG_9482.JPG

Dear [unintentional] Sadists: After spending countless hours admiring – and salivating over – so much of what has been impressively posted here, after my disastrous experience a short while ago I was suddenly and rather perversely overcome by the impulse to rudely intrude by presenting a disturbing, revolting reminder of how at least a few others, infinitely less talented, sometimes exist: I hereby submit evidence of my burnt meatloaves and burnt potatoes. (And, so you don’t get the wrong impression, and mistakenly believe that anything shown might have been prepared by me and yet satisfy at least marginal consumption standards: the small red blob was not – gasp! -- homemade, but rather courtesy of Heinz.)

Yours in continuing gastronomic masochism,

L

1665345257044.jpeg

P.S. Lest any of you conclude that I might have committed the ultimate sacrilege: please be assured that no knives were harmed in the preparation of the pictured burnt offerings.

What to do? What to do...???

gHoFUMYl.jpg

Those are slivers of leftover ginger and the little container is leftover vinaigrette. Also, Watanabe 180.

Lentils and rice with some Middle Eastern/Mediterranean flavors. Even found a ham slice that I diced up and tossed in. Since this was a fridge sweep, I didn't have anything green.

XaXLzVTl.jpg

Back