Whats cooking? **** Making something fine and fancy?** Just plain good? Show us!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cilantro chicken and roast peppers on Caeser

20200527_191736.jpg

Man....your photos made my mouth produce saliva....Yeah, it is lunch time at the moment, but I loved the thick viscosity of your soup (I wish it is soup) and combination between fatty sausage/meat chops v.s. potato chops.
We have a similar soup here and we add allspice( pimenta dioca) and ...hmmmm....bay leaf.

P.S. Oh...I forgot the beer! LOVELY!

Man....your photos made my mouth produce saliva....Yeah, it is lunch time at the moment, but I loved the thick viscosity of your soup (I wish it is soup) and combination between fatty sausage/meat chops v.s. potato chops.
We have a similar soup here and we add allspice( pimenta dioca) and ...hmmmm....bay leaf.

P.S. Oh...I forgot the beer! LOVELY!
Thx, you can call it soup or stew I suppose, I'not too sure. It's red kidney beans, besides the spices, onion and garlic it has a smoked pork hock, a couple chorizos, potato, butternut squash, and carrot. It's a very hearty and tasty meal.

Latest posts

Back