Whats cooking? **** Making something fine and fancy?** Just plain good? Show us!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
add some cherry tomatoes so it's not all beige hehe
Working on it, chef.
IMG_0705.jpg

No matter the variety, best paired with some form of Pillsbury bread from a can, something else cheap and easy to fill the little monsters up.

the aftertaste in every single box of hamburger helper will never leave my taste memory. i cannot handle it, not as an adult.

I don’t know why they call this hamburger helper... it does just fine on its own
8485D1FB-FA90-428B-8890-BE90F5BBD280.jpeg

Reactions: Kgp
Woke up early this morning to smoke a pork shoulder. The rub is brown sugar, fish sauce, kosher salt, coriander, cumin, clove, guajillo, kashmiri chili, garlic powder, onion powder, and celery seed.

First picture is the shoulder 7 hours into smoking. Temps started around 280, dropped to 180, jumped to 260, and settled around 235 on lump charcoal.

7 hours.jpg

Next is after an 11 hour cook, and 3 hour rest.

11 hour cook 3 hour rest.jpg

Here's some freshly pulled pork!

Fresh Pulled.jpg

I always add a little sauce after pulling, so the meat doesn't get dry. The sauce is a mixture of the rub with pork juices, a roasted salsa, and vinegar reduced to bbq sauce consistency.

Pulled Plus Sauce.jpg

All this for some street tacos topped with a roasted corn guacamole and sheep's feta.

Street Tacos with Pulled Pork Roasted Corn Salsa and Sheeps Feta.jpg

Back