Whats cooking? **** Making something fine and fancy?** Just plain good? Show us!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few weeks ago, I made a sauce with honey and chili powder. Then I peeled an entire pineapple and painted it with the sauce. Then I grilled the whole damn thing. Then I ate it :)
Did you put ketchup on it?

20200328_202944.jpg

Here`s a vietnamese style beef gulash with carrots and mintleaves. It became one of our favourites after trying out for the first time.

If we're going Thai, I want to see some fish sauce on that pizza. (This gives me an idea...)

Putting fish sauce in tomato sauce is something I've done before. I never like it in a usual italian dish, because even if it just ups the umami, I feel like I taste the fish sauce flavor. But in a spicy pineapple pizza, maybe it would be good!

Y’all ain’t seen weird until you’ve eaten pizza in Japan.

I ran business development for the Pizza Hut licensee in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Hawaii, Guam and parts of Australia in the early 90's.
We had whole departments dedicated to putting weird stuff on pizzas. I sampled way too many.
Limited time "specialty" pizzas were the main vehicle to drive traffic...still are.

Last edited:
Back