Whats up guys!!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattias504

Reaction score
I've been MIA for a while. Sorting out a lot of life situations and what not. Since I've been gone, I got laid off from my job running the sushi bar. No worries as I now have a job as a sous at a really kick ass little place in town. Its great, the only things I have to cook are my own daily specials. The sky is the limit. Plenty of creative opportunity. (not to mention all kinds of different products to play with my knives)

Have I missed anything earth-shaking? How is everyone?

-Matt

Good to see you back & glad to hear that things worked out well for you. I bet you need new knives to adapt to the situation ;)

I am not totally up todate about current developments, I'll let others point you to what's going on. I just saw that Marko started a gallery for his knives, that should be nice.

Stefan

Good to hear that things worked out! What kind of food are you now cooking?

Good to see you Matt, glad you landed on your feet. Lots of things going on myself, all exciting, all progressive! I been trying to chat a bit more once again with the community myself ... I do know Dave is making some kick-ass knives as well as some other makers improving their skills ... though Dave is saving the sweetest knife for when he makes my suji, so be on the lookout for that! ;)

Regards

Bryan

I should probably try to sell off some of the knives I don't use as much anymore. (to be able to afford some of these excellent forum-local makers stuff)
Might get around to that soon. The itch for new knives never really goes away, does it.

Actually right now I get to cook whatever I want. Really and cuisine and almost whatever product I want to order. I do 3 to 4 specials a day for lunch or a weekly dinner menu if its my turn to take nights. Its a really sweet gig and best of all I get to cook more varieties of food. Of course I sprinkle in some of the Japanese influence here and there. Once I settle in, I'll start taking some pictures and try and keep them together.

Great to hear from you guys!

Back