Which first nice knife should I buy?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A package has arrived from Australia :)

As of this moment, I'm typing nice and quickly, with a full compliment of fingers :)

A package has arrived from Australia :)

As of this moment, I'm typing nice and quickly, with a full compliment of fingers :)

No pics? Didn't happen!

...Also about the knife. :lol2:

No pics? Didn't happen!
I'll do the pics. I've groped the knife a good amount (nice), but not used it yet. Partly because I've got work to finish, and also because my wife (who already thinks I'm mad) will lose all faith if she sees me dicing veg in the day for no reason.

I'll do the pics. I've groped the knife a good amount (nice), but not used it yet. Partly because I've got work to finish, and also because my wife (who already thinks I'm mad) will lose all faith if she sees me dicing veg in the day for no reason.

I just pretend I really want to have carrot sticks for a snack.

No pics? Didn't happen!
Tanaka-1_zpsuw6omn4h.jpg

Tanaka-2_zpsvr2b4oy1.jpg

Tanaka-3_zps6rvlkiiq.jpg

Tanaka-4_zpstzuierrg.jpg

Tanaka-5_zpsvkogi1lu.jpg

Running total:

Number of meals prepared: 1
Number of complete digits: 10

:)
Thanks. What does that mean? :)

Knife Skills

Are there any YT channels you guys would recommend for learning knife skills with a gyuto?

Here you go:

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx1U-bja3i8[/video]

Nothing wrong with rosewood that I know of but I can't speak for comfort on them I only got my fibrox knives because I was able to get the whole block and knife set for 80 dollars I'm a bargain hunter

It's a great beater knife and can take abuse and used more then a miyabi and shun sora and north arm knife

Back