• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

White #2 Sakai Takayuki 195mm Usuba w/ Custom "Anton" Handle

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cheflarge

Reaction score
White 2 hagane, forged by Kenji Togashi (of Suisin Densho series fame) and finished by Yukinori Oda, both of whom are Sakai-area Certified Traditional Craftsmen.* Custom Karelian Birch handle w/ maple feral & end cap. Really, really like this knife, however, I am not a sushi chef so I just don't get enough use out of it, got to go!!! $325.00 CONUS. Will except trades for ZK Essential 10". More pics to follow.
knives110315.jpg

Would be the knife in the middle of pic above.
k022016 001.JPG

k022016%20002.JPG

k022016%20003.JPG

As always thanks for looking! :cool2:

I apologize for all the confusion and the spammers. To help create interest; one time price drop...... $300.00 CONUS. Minimal use. Hand polished to near mirror finish. Sharpened a couple of times to "open up" the steel. I truly believe that this knife will be of much better use to someone else. I just don't use this knife more than once or twice a month. Not opposed to trade. As always, thanks for looking! :cool2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back