Who is your favorite forum member?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My favorite "missing" member is Vertigo, perverse sense of humor almost as twisted as mine. My favorite that I would like to miss is Chef Doom:cool2:, coincidentally a similar sense of humor but perhaps a bit more mature.:angel:

Knyfeknerd. It's a shame he's not been around lately.

what an awesome name, i'm assuming it is whiskey themed? i need to check that place out if i ever make it back to nola again, i crave boudin pretty much on a weekly basis.

what an awesome name, i'm assuming it is whiskey themed? i need to check that place out if i ever make it back to nola again, i crave boudin pretty much on a weekly basis.

Good boudin comes from the small towns, but there’s a couple of places in Nola that have good stuff too.

in the top 5 has got to be Sachem Allison our resident Poet Laureate and Rock star living it for real as many dare not.
Lest us forget a gem like:
"I haven't lived the life I wanted, just the lives I needed too at the time."
Come on, that Rocks! when you're scraping the fungus out of the drains after closing in the ****-hole your pulling 15 hours shifts in to make ends meet, how can that not be ringing in your head? Has to me many a times.
Cheers.

Mike Henry. Although I was a frequent customer, he convinced me I could make my own handles. He was always encouraging of my work. Also, Stephen, Mario, Marko, Maxim.

Too many to list individually, however;

Nutmeg gets my big shout out though - truly a gentleman and an inspiration for showcasing just how beautiful steel can look

Anyone remember those pringles commercials from the 90's? This situation reminds me a lot of those. "Once you pop the top, you can't stop." There are simply too many good folks around here to choose a favorite. Ladies and gents that are willing to share not only their knowledge but their toys as well. Random PMs asking if you want to try this knife or that stone etc. People sending people free finger stones or even full size stones. Hosting passarounds and so much more.

Badger, Karassi, Valgard, Nutmeg, dwalker, daveb, Thecaptain and just so many more good and sometimes hilarious people on here.

Am not an old member. Tho i'd say JaVa and Kit are the first runners for me.

So glad to see Son checked in:)

Another member that I miss is Spike...and as Dave mentioned, Vertigo.

Hadn’t checked the forum in a while and just saw this. Great to see such a nice mix of positive comments on folks around here. I had been around on the old forum since 2003ish and then here, so there are quite a few favorites whom I miss - those who left us much too early, and those who seem to have moved on. Too many to mention all the favorites, but I do want to name Danny, Chuck, and Fish.

Stefan

I'm still kicking. Love the thread. Great names brought up. I'll throw Mr. Drinky in the mix. I see him in real life but he has thrown some great get togethers and has had some brilliant wine fueled middle of the night post explosions that were really fun.

Didn't know that IT movie existed. I really do seem to be living under a rock lately. I don't really go for horror movies. More just into the darkness of the clown tropes.

Just noticed it's ChuckTheButcher's birthday, RIP your presence is missed.

me and Marek have been wondering the same. If any of the Chicago members has her contact please reach out. She has been MIA from the forum and IG

Maybe because it's tax season? I vaguely remember her being in some tax-related job and having at least one 'busy period' in the year... maybe that's happening right now?

Maybe because it's tax season? I vaguely remember her being in some tax-related job and having at least one 'busy period' in the year... maybe that's happening right now?

Hopefully that's it. It would still be good if someone with her contact reaches out.

Back