who's your favorite american football player?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blake Bortles... :D. Seriously, Walter Payton/ Barry Sanders defensely Mike Singletary all time. Currently Patty Mahomes offense, defensely Calias Campell

Sean Taylor was really good... Tragic.

Heck I like Eli always have even since Old Miss. days, but don't know how much longer he will be in the game.

Drew Brees how can you not like that guy.

Chef's games are fun to watch because of Mahomes kind of like watching Barry Sanders runs never know what is coming next.

Brees has never had a serious injury since arriving in New Orleans...only missed 1 game.
I think he’s just too nice a guy to want to hurt. San Francisco is the only close call I can think of.

Heck I like Eli always have even since Old Miss. days, but don't know how much longer he will be in the game.

Drew Brees how can you not like that guy.

Chef's games are fun to watch because of Mahomes kind of like watching Barry Sanders runs never know what is coming next.
saquon barkley is bigger stronger barry sanders that can also catch!! he's the most freak RB i have ever seen.

Giants have been hard to watch, but I think they will be better this year because of guys like Barkley. Last year Giant fans thought they should have picked high for a new QB, but Barkley proved his high trade pick winning rookie of the year.

Back