Winery Chef and Line Cooks (Chateau Elan in Braselton, Ga)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim Rowland

KKF Sponsor
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am hiring at the famous Chateau Elan Winery, Located about 45 minutes north of Atlanta, Ga.

I am the resorts Chef de Cuisine and am looking for a talented individuals who want to be part of the kitchen team as we grow and expand our capabilities.
As a general idea of business levels, we currently do $18m+/yr in F&B sales during this Pandemic, normally another $10m /yr.

Currently I am seeking a Chef for my Winery building that will oversee culinary operations in a high end chop house (Marc), an Irish Pub (Paddy’s), and our Winery's Culinary Studio. The salary range is 65-70k DOE. Expectation is (5) 10 hour days.....of course there are exceptions in this industry where a 6th day or a longer/shorter shift is needed. Must have prior experience in a multi-outlet chef position, high end hotel/resort/winery kitchen leadership experience is a plus. This is not an entry level management position.

I am also seeking line cooks with pay based on experience. Minimum 2 years exp in a fast paced/high end restaurant or hotel. Prepping, and cooking on a multitude of stations following recipes and use records. Upholding sanitary guidelines, upkeep of cleanliness and organization of assigned area.

The luxurious resort spans to 3,500 acres and is the first winery of its kind in the region since Prohibition. With numerous expansions over the past 14 years, Château Élan is now an award-winning winery and resort with an inn (300 room hotel), conference center, four golf courses, eight restaurants, European-style health spa, residential community, wine market, equestrian show center and tennis center.
The resort also completed a $25 Mil renovation last year.

If you are interested in any of these positions please email me your resume.

[email protected]

3-GeorgiaWinery-166-1200x674.jpg

Last edited:
I am in need of all levels of culinarians.
Not sure if in need of a nakiri hobbit....but I do have an Irish pub on property that needs live music on the weekends. Do you play the fife? Also if you can play a fife well I will make you a custom honyaki nakiri and even engrave precious on it.

Back