winterfood

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DK chef

Reaction score
Retnr9a.jpg

Retnr6.jpg

Retnr5a.jpg

Retnr2.jpg

Retnr3.jpg

Retnr4a.jpg

So beautiful. Are you the chef/photographer/food stylist all in one?

Flippin' starving...what is the egg dish?

Wonderful pictures! I just ate and now I'm hungry again!

Very similar to the food at Noma. Very clean.

I checked the location tag of the OP right after seeing the pictures. I love the presentation but boy do you guys love slate.

Tank you All :)

Yes we like slate in Denmark :D

This was a project we had a couple of days ago, we Were shooting some pictures for a calender. Rustic Winter food, i am together with another chef the chef and stylist. Not the photograper, the photographer was amazing, she had the coolest ideas. And she Wanted All the pictures takning outsider Right ón the Beach close to our hotel.

I Will post more pictures when i receive Them

The eg dish is a buttermilksoup, with sousvide eg, musli/crumble of chickenskin, bacon, different roasted grains. Plated outside in the snow :)

Thanks again for your kind words.

Beautiful presentation in any language!

Hax CLEAVERS RULE!!! :D

Fantastic job. Beautiful presentation. I had to look at this before eating breakfast - now I am starving

Thanks Peco for your assistance, my photo skills isn´t the best so the photos are not fair for the dishes.

Foie gras

IMG_2195.jpg

IMG_2189.jpg

IMG_2182.jpg

Lamb

IMG_2275.jpg

IMG_2278.jpg

old school :)

IMG_2243.jpg

IMG_2322.jpg

Sure is, we just need to play around a little more :D

Good food, nice picks. For web presentation you still have some room for improvement with a little post production. Ex:

Before
IMG_2189.jpg

After
img2189c.jpg

I really love the art of your dishes and your chefs. They many times look like they are in a forest. Really like the connection to nature. Very Zen like rock gardens in Kyoto.

I'm not the creater of this dish, my chef did it. I was just lucky enough to be around when it was presented :D

I know, and that was why i was jealous. To get to be a part of that.

Well, i can only hope i can become a trainee at Frantzèn/Lindeberg in the summer..

Back