Japanese Knives Wishlist feature added

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBroida

KKF Vendor
Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, just a heads up that we are in the process of adding a wishlist to the website. Its already active and working, but we will be improving implementation as time goes on. Its been a requested feature for a while, so i'm glad we finally got it up there. You can access the wishlist via the tab on the left side of the website, and items can be added when you are viewing that product page.

Let me know if you guys have any questions about it.

-Jon

Hey guys, just a heads up that we are in the process of adding a wishlist to the website. Its already active and working, but we will be improving implementation as time goes on. Its been a requested feature for a while, so i'm glad we finally got it up there. You can access the wishlist via the tab on the left side of the website, and items can be added when you are viewing that product page.

-Jon

Sounds great. Is there going to be an "add all" option also? Or just have to individually add your whole store to the list?

Sounds great. Is there going to be an "add all" option also? Or just have to individually add your whole store to the list?
Good question! :)

Jon, you will probably have to upgrade your hosting service for more disk space… ;)

-Jon
Hello Jon, are you going to add the feature for sold out items?

-Jon
Do you ever get shigefusa knives? I'm looking for a kitaeji.

Back