Woodworking

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0538.jpg

Are you kidding me?

The dude said he did this with a busted right hand. It only took him 2 weeks!

Great! Just when my therapist is telling me I've finally worked through my feelings of inadequacy. :bashhead:

Unbelievable is an overused word, but in this case I think it applies.

I don't know what's more impressive,the wood carving or the hand drawing of the money.

The dude said he did this with a busted right hand. It only took him 2 weeks!

Read through again, 70 days without a day off! I thought he mentioned the hand was broken previously and that after healing he has problems holding it steady. Truly a terrific piece of art I betcha he knows quite a bit about getting steel sharp for his woodworking tool reading through it seems he is not only amazingly talanted but also a humble guy. The money looks good but I honestly cannot get over that box it's perfect. When this goes on display they better have good security or someones gonna try and run off with it thinking is real.

Read through again, 70 days without a day off! I thought he mentioned the hand was broken previously and that after healing he has problems holding it steady. Truly a terrific piece of art I betcha he knows quite a bit about getting steel sharp for his woodworking tool reading through it seems he is not only amazingly talanted but also a humble guy. The money looks good but I honestly cannot get over that box it's perfect. When this goes on display they better have good security or someones gonna try and run off with it thinking is real.

Oh, that is a lot more reasonable. But still.

Astonishing.

I looked at the picture of the finished box here first before reading the linked thread and just assumed it was real.

Back