• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Wrought iron 210 gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ma_sha1

Reaction score
Looking to try out a 210-220 Wrought iron clad gyuto from reputable makers.

Willing to order elsewhere if not too long of a wait.

Feel free to post What’s out there?

I have a Toyama 210 gyuto iron clad with custom handle.

Thanks, I have one too, love it. But I am looking for custom gyutos 210 with wrought iron cladding, I looks like Damascus.

I have a Toyama 210 gyuto iron clad with custom handle.
Errr, I think you might be lost.

To the OP: keep an eye out for Halcyonforge, subscribe to the.9 newsletter, those would be my go to choices but there's a fair few makers that work wrought iron often, and a bunch that do it from time to time. Two other well known guys that work wrought iron often are Isasmedjian and Metalmonkeyknives.

Errr, I think you might be lost.

To the OP: keep an eye out for Halcyonforge, subscribe to the.9 newsletter, those would be my go to choices but there's a fair few makers that work wrought iron often, and a bunch that do it from time to time. Two other well known guys that work wrought iron often are Isasmedjian and Metalmonkeyknives.
you are right. my apologies sir.

Latest posts

Back