Quantcast

WTB a Hattori KD31 Santoku

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

Deckhand

Reaction score
Wtb a hattori kd31 santoku my dream knife. Already on the list with Koki but doubt Hattori will fill them due to age and health. My name is Richard. I know it's a long shot, but figured it was worth a try. I have been looking at this forum for a while. Dave ( boardsmith) convinced me to join. I tried posting this in the sales section as was recommended on my introduction thread. It says newbies can purchase, but I think it is blocks automatically to make sure newbies don't sell. Understandable. Anyway any help would be appreciated.

Johnny.B.Good

Reaction score
Good luck Richard. Hope you snag your unicorn soon!

-Johnny

P.S. If I ever see one (here or elsewhere) I'll shoot you a PM.

Deckhand

Reaction score
Good luck Richard. Hope you snag your unicorn soon!

-Johnny

P.S. If I ever see one (here or elsewhere) I'll shoot you a PM.
Thanks I really appreciate it! Nothing ventured nothing gained. I have a dream! and an obsession : )

Deckhand

Reaction score
Johnny sorry about the slow response had to get admin to let me respond on buy/sell/trade thread : ) I really appreciate your helpfulness. I will definitely try asking the foodie forums guy. Worth a shot. I was looking at the Tanaka nice knife and mr. Itou, but those would be later. Not independently wealthy but nice knives. First on my list is the KD-31 hattori santoku. Then, a kanisaki deba for crab. Although I saw a honesuki crab video that was a tempting option. This is a great obsession.

Deckhand

Reaction score
As long as you know there are many, many options for that kind of money (including full customs), then follow your dream and I hope it comes true.

Here's a lead on an owner (at least, he was at one point):

http://www.foodieforums.com/vbullet...-Gallery-O-Stuff&highlight=hattori+kd+santoku

Maybe you can make him an offer he can't refuse!
Looks like a very old post with some life left in it. I left a post on the thread. Once again thanks for the lead. He had a nice collection.