• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB CARBON SCIMITAR /BONING KNIFES ; Marko and Butch butcher knifes too!!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kostantinos

Reaction score
Looking for an old stock carbon scimitar and boning butcher knifes or a modern version in carbon from Butch or Marko or reputable maker. If you have one seating on a drawer i have a use for it . Please PM me with reasonable offers. Open to Damascus or stainless versions as long as they have good steel characteristics.

o1 and 52100 are prefered steels in this quest . Old Sabs and old carbon stock knifes also good options ! 7 inch is small for cutting larger fat capped sub primals btw . But thank you for your reply and the pointer . I figure these are the 2 makers that mostly make these style of knifes

o1 and 52100 are prefered steels in this quest . Old Sabs and old carbon stock knifes also good options ! 7 inch is small for cutting larger fat capped sub primals btw . But thank you for your reply and the pointer . I figure these are the 2 makers that mostly make these style of knifes
Recently Dave Martell made a couple (I think someone ordered a third) butcher knives and he uses O1, maybe hit him with a PM?

Have you contacted Marko directly? I have his 5" A2 boning knife that is absolutely awesome.

Back