• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB WTB CJA/Cris Anderson 270mm gyuto XT/XH to XXH/XXT

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mingooch

Reaction score
Looking to get a 270mm gyuto, stainless steel, XT/XH to XXT/XXH range in height etc. Anyone have any they want to part with? prefer with a saya as well.

I love my CJA and would never part with it. It performs better than literally any other knife I've tried. GL and you won't regret it if you get one.

have you contacted Cris on facebook yet? He's great with communication and will gladly help you out.
*Edit after reading some threads about Cris: he was great with communication with me for the past two weeks. Perhaps it's because I was contemplating being a new customer or perhaps it suggests he's getting back on his feet.

Last edited:
I had some communications via email and then he just dropped off. Mentioned a custom person dropped out, asked if I wanted it. Said yes, told him what I wanted and never heard back. Didnt get any follow up responses either.

Back