• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB WTB Isasmedjan cleaver

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like this kind of thing?

24DB9C33-03E3-424E-B549-30C944206F2B.jpeg

Had a similar obsession with finding a Kamon cleaver...took over a year.
Funny, my primary target was a Kamon, particularly the tall (over 80mm) one he makes exclusively for Eating Tools, when the Isasmedjan came available. I had already been impressed by one of Jonas’ gyutos that I own, and the cleaver has been no less satisfying.

Funny, my primary target was a Kamon, particularly the tall (over 80mm) one he makes exclusively for Eating Tools, when the Isasmedjan came available. I had already been impressed by one of Jonas’ gyutos that I own, and the cleaver has been no less satisfying.
Yes, love Jonas' work. His gyutos are some of my favorites. Funny you mention Eating Tools....that's what inspired my search for the Kamon cleaver. I was lusting for a really tall one (100mm or so). I did end up buying a matching gyuto/cleaver set, together with two pairs of bolt on handles. The cleaver is quite large...240 by 85 ish. Love the blade, but I do find that I prefer less length and more height in a cleaver.

Yes, love Jonas' work. His gyutos are some of my favorites. Funny you mention Eating Tools....that's what inspired my search for the Kamon cleaver. I was lusting for a really tall one (100mm or so). I did end up buying a matching gyuto/cleaver set, together with two pairs of bolt on handles. The cleaver is quite large...240 by 85 ish. Love the blade, but I do find that I prefer less length and more height in a cleaver.
1660320836476.gif

If you end up letting the Kamon cleaver go, hit me up.

Back