Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

RobinW

Reaction score
All reasonably priced of interest

Thanks for looking

RobinW

Reaction score
It is of course good that postings keeps the thead on top, but i was hoping for another kind of answers...:crytissue:

And i wouldof course be fine with a two person passaround. Us handicaped must stick together!

Vertigo

Senior Member/ Internet Hooligan
Banned
Reaction score
Hand-capable, guys. Don't get down on yourselves for being born weird.

Pensacola Tiger

Founding Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cyber Monday is coming, and The Epicurean Edge has plenty of left-handed yanagibas. Whether they will go on sale is unknown, but it's worth checking every hour.

Lefty

Canada's Sharpest Lefty
Founding Member
Reaction score
Vertigo and PTiger. You guys are great! Haha

stevenStefano

Reaction score
I feel for the OP. Being a lefty sucks for single bevel knives. Paying 40-50% extra for being better than everyone else is hard to take. I bought a lefty usuba a while ago which was dear as hell, could have pretty much bought any well-known maker I wanted but I bought a less-well known one and paid through the nose.

Keiichi at BluewayJapan has a few lefty usubas and yanagis but I'm not sure if they're what you're looking for, they are pretty cheap. If I were you I'd try a Watanabe maybe if you're gonna get a new one. Wouldn't be cheap, but not as expensive as others about

NO ChoP!

Old Head
Reaction score
I've heard good things of the Yoshikane Suminagashi @ epicedge....

Also, has anyone bugged Salty; he's selling off some lesser used stuff, and I know he has a lefty....