• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB WTB Shig kitaeji gyuto 210 or 240

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello,
If anyone has an interest in releasing a shig kitaeji gyuto in 210 or 240 send me a note. New or light use preferred..from what i can see the market for these is around $1000 plus or minus a few hundred depending on length and condition. Thanks!

One BNIB 210 was just sold for 1350 including shipping and kiri box.

Yea.. thanks.. I figure thats a somewhat realistic price.. given its BNIB.. shipping etc... I will be happy to discuss end price with anyone who feels like separating themselves from one.

That was a Western handle version which is always more expensive.

"That was a Western handle version which is always more expensive."

Agreed.. Thanks for the reminder.. I am basically only interested in the Wa handle

I think you're in the right ball park at +/-$1K for a new or like new Wa version

That was a Western handle version which is always more expensive.
A guy with user name naperville9999 has been selling Shigefusa's like crazy on eBay lately. He sold a 210 kitaeji today for $1,350---with a wa handle. Where was the western handle listed?

You're right, my bad. Couldn't see the knife clearly in the thumbnail. Certainly some odd listing and relisting activity.

A 240 kitaeji was recently listed at a retailer for over US$1,000. Not sure how the secondary market is atm.

Latest posts

Back