• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bought WTB: Sukenari 240mm HAP40 or YXR7 K-Tip Gyuto (Hairline)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

btbyrd

Reaction score
Kind of a long shot, but if anyone's got a k-tip 240 Sukenari hairline in HAP40 or YXR7, I'd be interested in picking one up. I just missed the HAP40 during MTC's last knife sale and they're sold out everywhere.

Nice! I'm really hoping to get the k-tip version though, as I'm looking for a flatter profile. Curious to hear more about the steel though!

Where? Everything's showing that it's out of stock, but I might be missing something.
Sorry my bad, miss the K-tip part, they only have regular gyuto in stock.

Purchased! Thanks to KKF and bbrooks008 for helping me source the HAP40 k-tip. Somewhat surprisingly, I think my 270 non-k-tip Sukenari gyuto has a larger flat spot to chop with than this 240. Apart from that, it seems to be just what I was hoping for. Very excited to put it through its paces.

Back