• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Traded WTB / WTT for Yanick and Other Western Makers

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Greetings fellow knife nuts!

Looking to offer the following for trade:

Trades-01339.JPG

1) Catcheside 224mm in c105/iron (thicker grind)
2) Catcheside 225mm in c105/iron (thin grind)
3) Xerxes Primus II
4) Kippington 225mm 52100 S Grind
5) Kippington 225mm 52100 Laser
6) Heldqvist 241mm 26c3/Wrought Iron Workhorse
7) Halcyon Forge 226mm 1.2519/Wrought Iron Midweight
8) Halcyon Forge 245mm 1.2519/Wrought Iron Workhorse
9) Isasmedjan 237mm 1.2419.05/Wrought Iron Midweight
10) Carter Cutlery Master Smith 216mm White1/1025steel and Nickel Laser
11) Adonis Forged Arts 222mm 1.2442 C Grind
12) Bryan Raquin 190mm 125sc/xc10 Regular

I'm specifically looking for gyutos between 220 and 245mm from makers including but not limited to:

Yanick
Bazes
Raquin 145sc/wrought
Tansu
Kamon
Xerxes
Bidinger
Antzenberger

I'm relatively new to the forum, but I have executed several transactions (purchases and trades) with members on the forum, and I could probably provide references if necessary (with the permission of those I've interacted with of course).

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• Trades-01339.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Man these are beautiful. Good luck with finding your Yanick/9. Was the red handled Heldqvist the one that dropped on Crocker Cutlery? I was literally refreshing my browser trying to get the black handled western and it was already gone haha.

Man these are beautiful. Good luck with finding your Yanick/9. Was the red handled Heldqvist the one that dropped on Crocker Cutlery? I was literally refreshing my browser trying to get the black handled western and it was already gone haha.

Thanks! And yeah, the Heldqvist was from Crocker. This one actually sat for quite a while, where as its brother was snapped up instantly I think.

Back