• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB WTB/WTT Kato K-tip Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

khashy

Reaction score
Hello,

Firstly congratulations to the ladies/gents that managed to get a K-tip gyuto.

If you decide that you would like to part with it for any reason, please consider letting me know as I have been pressing F5 ever since we saw the photo on JNS’s Instagram.

I understand that Maksim may not be too keen on these blades exchanging hands and please be assured that this would only happen with Maksim’s express blessing.

Happy to make an outright purchase or a trade, feel free to let me know what you would consider as a trade.

Many thanks in advance,
Khash.

That's because they never hit the site.
How is it working with the Katos and Shigs from Maxsim these days. Is he just selling them to individuals or is that just certain ones that he is doing that with. I emailed him a while back trying to be informed how he was selling them moving forward but didn't get an answer.

How is it working with the Katos and Shigs from Maxsim these days. Is he just selling them to individuals or is that just certain ones that he is doing that with. I emailed him a while back trying to be informed how he was selling them moving forward but didn't get an answer.

Not sure as to what his logic is. Maybe he will respond.

Not sure as to what his logic is. Maybe he will respond.
Oh, ok, well at least maybe I'm not the only one confused. Makes me feel a little better.

I don't think he sells them only to specific people. I got a shig deba few weeks back from his site,and it is my first time buying from him. Simply bought it when I happened to see it listed

there was one sold on Jns this morning !

I randomly stumbled upon it too. Had it in the cart, realized my wallet was in the car and completely flopped. Oh well.

Attachments

• 20200810_114940.jpg
    20200810_114940.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 82
That's a rookie mistake.
Pro tip: Send your wallet to Maksim. He'll mail it back with the Kato if you win one...
Nope, took too long to run to the car and find my wallet, but the time I pressed "buy" there was no more inventory. Was a good adrenaline boost this morning.

Back