Quantcast

WTB WTB/WTT Kato K-tip Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

khashy

Reaction score
Hello,

Firstly congratulations to the ladies/gents that managed to get a K-tip gyuto.

If you decide that you would like to part with it for any reason, please consider letting me know as I have been pressing F5 ever since we saw the photo on JNS’s Instagram.

I understand that Maksim may not be too keen on these blades exchanging hands and please be assured that this would only happen with Maksim’s express blessing.

Happy to make an outright purchase or a trade, feel free to let me know what you would consider as a trade.

Many thanks in advance,
Khash.

Jville

Reaction score
That's because they never hit the site.
How is it working with the Katos and Shigs from Maxsim these days. Is he just selling them to individuals or is that just certain ones that he is doing that with. I emailed him a while back trying to be informed how he was selling them moving forward but didn't get an answer.

Jaszer13

Supporting Member
Reaction score
How is it working with the Katos and Shigs from Maxsim these days. Is he just selling them to individuals or is that just certain ones that he is doing that with. I emailed him a while back trying to be informed how he was selling them moving forward but didn't get an answer.
Not sure as to what his logic is. Maybe he will respond.

Jeezuinn

Reaction score
I don't think he sells them only to specific people. I got a shig deba few weeks back from his site,and it is my first time buying from him. Simply bought it when I happened to see it listed

Vancouversam

Reaction score
I randomly stumbled upon it too. Had it in the cart, realized my wallet was in the car and completely flopped. Oh well.
Oh well, did you get it eventually? there was a kitaeji 210 Gyutos as well. Never know when he drop those things on site

Jaszer13

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's a rookie mistake.
Pro tip: Send your wallet to Maksim. He'll mail it back with the Kato if you win one...
Nope, took too long to run to the car and find my wallet, but the time I pressed "buy" there was no more inventory. Was a good adrenaline boost this morning.

Southpaw

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not to hijack this thread, (I mean it keeps it bumped) but what we’re the prices on JNS for the k-tip and the shigs?