• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Wts 180mm Denka and 210mm Denka

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MisterCAG

Reaction score
Hello again all, it comes with great pain that I put these up for sale but it’s a must. I originally Purchased these two Denkas from District cutlery in April of 2019. I was a cook that intended to use these in the kitchen but never got around to bringing them in for action. That being said, I no longer have a need for them. They are AMAZING cutters and the DC Cutlery team cleaned them up nicely since we know F&F isn’t always the best. I’m out of the kitchen for good and see no need to have these wonderful knives around anymore. I have a couple of go-to’s that I always reach for but these knives make the legends real. I’m looking to just pay off credit card bills and just let them go for I paid.

So, first up is the 180mm Denka, is 183mm long and around 46mm high. Unfortunately my scale broke so I cannot weigh it at this moment in time. I’m looking to let it go for 550 with shipping included. It comes with a complimentary sharpening coupon from DC cutlery if you choose to use the option. When I purchased it, it didn’t come in a regular Denka box like the 210mm. image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Next up is the beautiful 210mm Denka, Heel to tip it comes in at 212mm long and 49mm tall. I’m looking to let this Denka go for 650 shipped. It also comes with a Free sharpening coupon for the knife at DC cutlery.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Thanks so much for looking everyone and please be safe. Happy holidays!

Last edited:
Back