• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD WTS Bloodroot Blades Custom Belt Utility Petty Knife

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Bloodroot Blades Custom Belt Utility Knife
$750 obo shipped anywhere in the world.

Incredible one of a kind build from one of the best custom makers in the country. The blade features what BR calls their mustard patina- while the handle features a brass finger guard + insane walnut burl with a brass lanyard loop. Included is a dark brown handmade leather sheath from Upland Leather- Bishop GA.

This knife was a custom build, not won on auction. Currently Bloodroot has a 5 year wait for customs. It has been carried/used sparingly and is in excellent condition (see pictures for details). It has yet to be sharpened and the blade is super straight. The edge could use a light touch up to get it back to surgical sharp. Bloodroot offers a lifetime of free sharpening/reconditioning should anything happen to the knife. I know I will regret letting this one go but my collection of belt knives is getting too large.

I will gladly consider a TRADE (up or down) for any Bloodroot knife with special consideration for large chefs!!!!
Same goes for any other American maker such as Heartwood Forge.

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600 (1).jpg
s-l1600 (2).jpg
s-l1600 (3).jpg
s-l1600 (5).jpg
s-l1600 (3).jpg
s-l1600 (6).jpg
s-l1600 (7).jpg
s-l1600 (7).jpg
s-l1600 (7).jpg
s-l1600 (8).jpg
s-l1600 (9).jpg

Don’t pass on this opportunity to skip the 5 year wait or hopes of landing an auction blade! These knives rarely come up second hand!! You won’t be disappointed!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kgp
Bloodroot Blades Custom Belt Utility Knife
$750 obo shipped anywhere in the world.

Incredible one of a kind build from one of the best custom makers in the country. The blade features what BR calls their mustard patina- while the handle features a brass finger guard + insane walnut burl with a brass lanyard loop. Included is a dark brown handmade leather sheath from Upland Leather- Bishop GA.

This knife was a custom build, not won on auction. Currently Bloodroot has a 5 year wait for customs. It has been carried/used sparingly and is in excellent condition (see pictures for details). It has yet to be sharpened and the blade is super straight. The edge could use a light touch up to get it back to surgical sharp. Bloodroot offers a lifetime of free sharpening/reconditioning should anything happen to the knife. I know I will regret letting this one go but my collection of belt knives is getting too large.

I will gladly consider a TRADE (up or down) for any Bloodroot knife with special consideration for large chefs!!!!
Same goes for any other American maker such as Heartwood Forge.

View attachment 113584View attachment 113585View attachment 113586View attachment 113587View attachment 113588View attachment 113587View attachment 113589View attachment 113590View attachment 113590View attachment 113590View attachment 113591View attachment 113592

Don’t pass on this opportunity to skip the 5 year wait or hopes of landing an auction blade! These knives rarely come up second hand!! You won’t be disappointed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back