• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Compak k10 WBC espresso grinder

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rahimlee54

Founding Member
Reaction score
I have a compak k10 that I will shortly need to let go. We will be moving and I will need a more home friendly unit. I thought I'd ask here before I put it on the coffee forums. I really like the grinder it makes great coffee.

The grinder is around 3 years to me and I bought it off a guy that used it for on location coffee grinding for his shop. It hadn't been used alot and he got rid of it because of the manual doser.

Functions perfectly. There are a few cosmetic flaws.

It comes with the small 1 lb hopper and the original 5 lb hopper. I'll post pictures shortly. I'd like to get around $900 shipped in the continental US. I would prefer a local sell so if youre close by let me know. Let me know if you guys have any questions.

Thanks
Jared

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/NuVJdFY93xfikeXH7hkJwi5A3OLz69ZiAjOs7G2EDyA=w436-h775-no

The on off sticker is rolling a little at the bottom but it is hard to see, never been a big deal for me.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/wkXiEf3GiU9K8_kyhnmWqEndqsMN_Lr5g7VgctiJCXk=w436-h775-no

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/dsXjDkOAO2Qqb_R1DLh6MMRuh-ErD3vdLdNmRgYqfsI=w436-h775-no

Chip on paint near plastic part near the top.

I'll can take better pics on request just quick pictures I snapped this morning before work.

d0bXe4AFScrSKiXJDL_JTxURenu0qeY6XPGx4gigesM=w526-h935-no

Nice fluffy grind.

NuVJdFY93xfikeXH7hkJwi5A3OLz69ZiAjOs7G2EDyA=w526-h935-no

wkXiEf3GiU9K8_kyhnmWqEndqsMN_Lr5g7VgctiJCXk=w526-h935-no

dsXjDkOAO2Qqb_R1DLh6MMRuh-ErD3vdLdNmRgYqfsI=w526-h935-no

Chip near the word coarse.

I bought one of these a few years ago, slightly used. This is a serious grinder that made the biggest improvement in the quality of my espresso in the last 15 years. It is a slow-speed conical burr design that produces unique and exceptional flavours in the cup. Suitable for home use, right up to a busy cafe environment.

GLWS :thumbsup:

There's a guy on CG looking for one of these grinders.

I have the same grinder and I wasn't too happy with it for a long time.... until I started using the doser. As a single dose grinder, the popcorn effect in the throat causes the grinds to be somewhat inconsistent from shot to shot. Having some additional beans to weigh them down, made everything much more consistent. and I'm very happy with it. I previously had a Baratza Vario, Mazzer SJ, and Mazzer Major, and it's (mostly) true what they say about spending more on a good grinder. It's a shame that it doesn't fit under my cabinets with the hopper installed =(

I pop a pill bottle on my beans and have no issues. They actually have a small piece you can put on top that fits a tamper to help with that as well. I opted for a 3 dollar bottle of ibuprofen.

Latest posts

Back