• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS WTS: Marko Tsourkan 225mm Gyuto (52100 S-grind)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pd7077

Reaction score
If I didn’t have a 240 coming, then this knife wouldn’t be going anywhere. Marko’s S-grind on this monosteel 52100 gyuto performs like a champ, but she doesn’t get as much use as she should because I prefer 240-270 edge lengths. She’s gone through a full progression on stones once, and has a nice stable patina that I can remove at the buyer’s request. I liked this knife so much that I had a kiri box made for it. Both the handle and saya are bog oak.

OAL: 384mm
Edge: 225mm
Height: 47mm
Weight: 182g (6-3/8oz)
Spine: 3.2mm at handle / 3.0mm over the heel / 2.3mm halfway / 1.5mm at 1” from tip

I paid $600; asking $550 all in ($600 including kiri box).

4bVBMYY.jpg

E0J2vpO.jpg

O8ftqSA.jpg

POObaSD.jpg

4qxoqpC.jpg

Classy knife. Marko’s grinds are fantastic.

That was quick. I have two of his S grinds arriving in the next couple weeks, gonna try them out and cut one loose. This was a beautiful set up with that Saya, not surprised it didn’t stick around long.

Last edited:
Back