• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS: Marko Tsourkan Scimitar

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brainsausage

Reaction score
For your consideration: Marko crafted 12” scimi in A2 with ziricote and copper handle. Styled after an old school Dexter with a slightly convex grind. The A2 holds an edge forever and sharpens up super easy. The Ziricote looks way sexier in person than my crappy pics, and feels nice and grippy.
Blade has some slight patina and scuffs from the one time I stropped it awhile back. Sharpened once or twice on John’s 1200 stone. Typical level of Marko F/F. Handle is nice and comfy, and has a simple copper pin mounted into the butt. Feels nice and balanced in hand and nowhere near as blade forward as you might think judging by its length.
I bought this about a year ago, and paid close to $650 if I recall correctly. Looking to get $575 shipped conus, international pays their own way. Not looking for any trades at the moment.

PICS!

IMG_0945.jpg

IMG_0946.jpg

IMG_0949.jpg

IMG_0950.jpg

IMG_0951.jpg

IMG_0952.jpg

IMG_0953.jpg

IMG_0954.jpg

Thanks for looking, Cheers!

i like mine a lot - paid 650 a few years ago. And the handle on yours is nicer than mine. Someone will be buying a stunner!

GLWS.

That would be a bad fish filleting machine right there. I use a 9” and 12” Forschner scimeters for everything but this thing is too pretty for me to beat up.

Back