• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS WTS my incredibly massive Knife Collection (20+ Knifes)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SwissKnifeCollector

Reaction score
Hey guys I am an swiss michelin star chef and an passionate knife collector. To buy myself my dream car (BMW e34) I want to sell some of my beauties :(

Hope they will get as much love like i gave them. Dont DM me and ask for the others. I wont sell.

We can discuss the prizes by DM.

I will ship worldwide. The buyer needs to pay the shipping

All the knifes except the Saji 210mm and the Eye Santoku from Etsy will get shipped in theyr original Box witch are stored safe and are still in wonderful condition.

Please request more pictures If you need any specific.

Knifes:

First of all this wonderful Shigeki Tanaka Ironwood R2 Gyuto 270mm.
Its not used or sharpened yet and still got some kind of laquer on it. Was one pearl of my collection.
comes with the original wooden kiri box.

Price: SOLD FOR 1000USD

Pictures:

Next Im selling this brand new Nigara Hamono SG2 Kiritsuke.
I used it only for decorative purposes on my knife wall because I tought the damascus is stunning.
It has an R2 core witch is hardened to 62HRC and with its weight of 190g and the spine thickness with only 2.1mm its an absolute laser.
Comes with an Octagional wenge handle w/ buffalo horn collar

Price: 630USD

Pictures:

Here I got another pearl for my collection.
An Nigara Hamono Anmon Damascus SRS13 Gyuto 240mm with an wonderful custom handle by JoeBoneChraftsman.
Havent used it or sharpened it yet. With an blade lenght of 244mm and an height of 52mm it merged the beauty with functionality.

Price: 850USD

Pictures:

After that this Nigara Hamono Anmon Aogami 2 Gyuto 240mm with an custom handle made by Nigara.
This example got used and got an patina on it but can easily be removed with barkeepers friend.
Comes with an Saya and the original box.

Price: 900USD

Pictures:

Next I am selling this new Gyuto by Yoshimi Kato. It got sharpened once to get my own edge on it and used once to test the new edge. It is an absolutely wonderful cutter. With an custom Ironwood handle made by Sadao Nishihara.
It has some kind of oil/laquer on it witch made the discoloration on the photos. The blade itself has no stains or anything.

Price: 450USD

Pictures:

Then I got this wonderful Takeshi Saji R2 Black Damascus Gyuto 210mm. Got sharpened once but never used. This one is missing the original box.
Rosewood handle.

Price: 350USD

Pictures: Saji Gyuto

Next is this new (but sharpened once) 165mm R2 Santoku custom made by Mr Itou.
These knifes are very sought after and collectible as Itou-Senpai retired and stopped producing any knifes and they will go up in value over the years.
It is in wonderful condition and will get shipped in his original box. DM me for any questions to this knife.
The handle is made with blue turquoise/Ironwood and silver.

Price: SOLD FOR 500USD

Pictures: Itou

I am selling this wonderful Masashi Yamamoto SLD Damascus Gyuto 240mm witch is not used yet.
It comes with the original box witch is also in an wonderful condition.

Blade length: 241mm
Blade height: 56mm
weight: 232g
core steel: SLD Semi Stainless tool steel witch is hardened to around 63 HRC
Handle: Oval burnt chestnut with water buffalo horn collar

Price: 480USD

Pictures: Yoshikane

Here we have an Takeshi Saji 270mm Gyuto. It has an 63HRC Aogami 2 Core Steel with an Stainless Copper/Brass finish (the copper/brass will also develop an patina over time)
Comes with an absolutely beautiful custom Handle.
Used once. I put my own edge on it because the out of the Box one wasnt that great.
Got an very slight patina.
Will get shipped in the original wooden box.

Price: 470USD

Pictures: Saji 270mm

Next I am selling this OG Masami Azai 165mm Nakiri witch I bought back then in 2012.
Extremely Rare and amost Impossible to find new nowadays.
Its not used yet and still got laquer on it (some kind of blade oil.) and got an rosewood handle.

blade lenght: 164mm
blade height: 53mm

Price: 750USD

Pictures: Masami Azai Nakiri 2.0

Next we have this Fujiwara Mabaroshi Gyuto 270mm.
In used but good condition. Got thinned out by me witch made it cut absolutely incredible.
65HRC White1 core steel with an stainless cladding.

Price: 480USD

Pictures: Fujiwara 270mm

Next I am selling this unused Sugimori Nakiri 165mm witch was also a part of my knife wall. It has an core steel of VG10 witch is hardened to around 61 HRC. Its about 51mm in height abd weights 235g. With an micarta western handle. Comes with the original box.

Price: 300USD

Pictures: Sugimori Nakiri

Next I am selling this used Yoshikazu Tanaka Gyuto B1 240mm with an custom rosewood handle made by JoeBoneChraftsman. It got an patina on it but this can easily be removed with barkeepers friend. Was my daily for some weeks and I can say its the best cutting knife I own in my opinion.

Price: 470USD

Pictures: Tanaka Gyuto 240mm

After that I have this Takeshi Saji Rainbow Gyuto 240mm, 63 HRC Aogami 2 core with an stainless copper/brass finish, Ironwood Handle, got some slight Patina on the core steel but otherwise in very good condition. the phots arent that good on this one I apologize.

Price: 350USD

Pictures: Takeshi Saji Rainbow Gyuto

Then this RyuSen Bontenunryu Western Deba 240mm witch I sharpened once, but never used. In very good condition.
Comes with the original box.

Price: 300USD

Pictures :RyuSen

This brandnew RyuSen Bontenunryu Petty 150mm witch got an VG10 core.

Price: 160USD

Pictures: Ryuusen Petty

Next this Custom Eye Santoku I bought from a bladesmith on Etsy. Not sure about the steel.

Price: 250USD

Pictures: Eye Santoku

This Konosuke Keiai NT Gyuto 240mm with spechial stainless steel. Some bleached out spots on the finish. Rosewood handle.

Price: 250USD

Pictures: Konosuke Kenai NT

And last but not least I got this used Masamoto KS with an left handed D-Shape handle. Got used a little and got an patina on it.

Price: 275USD

Pictures: KS

Last edited:
"Please do not delete asking prices. This provides useful historical data, discourages ‘flippers’, and helps to determine market values. KKF provides this venue for knives (and other "stuff") as a service to our members and our members overwhelmingly ask for pricing to remain accessible."

Do you have the Yoshimi Kato listed twice with difference prices?

The KS price looks good if it's a 240. Would make it easier if you can post some measurements like length, height, and weight?

The Tanaka B1 price is also good. Should point out it's a dammy. Maybe it will look better if you remove the patina with flitz or bkf?

GLWS.

Last edited:
I sent PM in August myself about one of these knives, but I never received a reply and no forum postings or activity since Aug. 15th above. I was interested, but ?

yo guys Im back from restoring my car and replied any message you guys sent me about my knifes. As written above I was able to get my dream car out of these sellings :) thank you guys very much.

it became a red one :)

Attachments

• IMG-9906.jpg
    IMG-9906.jpg
    278.5 KB · Views: 99
Congratulations! I am liking the 270 (really 260, these run short) Tanaka Ironwood almost as much as the 240!

Just recently had a wonderful experience with the purchase of the Hamono anmon srs13 gyotu from this amazing collection of knives.
My first purchase through a knife forum and although nervous, it worked out seemlessly. The knife is stunning, light, and very sharp. Can’t wait to use it!

Back