• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS WTS: Takeshi Saji R2 Diamond Damascus Gyuto 210mm & Takeshi Saji R2 Diamond Damascus Bunka 175mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shauk

Reaction score
Hi KKFers,

Up for sale are a pair of drawer queen, I'd originally bought them for my own personal use but upon unboxing them I find them a little too pretty to use and it's been sitting there for the past 16months.

I present to you Saji San's beautiful Diamond Damascus R2 clad in stainless textured Damascus. The grind on both of them are comparatively thinner compared to his other works (Let the choil shot be the judge). Unable to comment on cutting performance as I've never used them and they've been stored with a desiccant pack from me.

Happy to deal face-to-face if you are located in Eastern suburbs of Melbourne.

Price : 210 Gyuto $AUD 710 $600
175 bunka $AUD 610. SOLD

Buy them both for $1200 AUD

Worldwide shipping (buyer to pay).
bunka in plastic.JPG
bunka box.JPG
bunka in box.JPG
bunka choil 3.JPG
bunka choil.JPG
gyuto in box 2.JPG
gyuto choil 4.JPG
gyuto choil 5.JPG

Last edited:
Free shipping (AUS) Tracked & Insured.

Price drop

Gyuto $650
Bunka $550

Free shipping AU

Bunka is sold pending funds.
Gyuto still avaiable

Price drop Gyuto $630 free shipping in AUS

Price drop Gyotu $630 $600

Last edited:
Bump price drop again this gyuto has to go, funds needed for upcomming purchase !!

$550 AUD

Back