• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS/WTT 150mm Toyama petty

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brainsausage

Reaction score
Hey ya'll. Looking to sell/trade this brand new unused Toyama petty. Profile isn't quite what I'm looking for right now in a petty. Ideally looking to trade for a newish or lightly used Chris Reeves Small Sebenza 21, plus cash on my end to make up whatever difference we agree on. Also interested in trading for a 150 Mizuno Hontaren petty plus cash on the buyers end. Not interested in any other trades. If neither of those pan out, I'll let this go for $175 shipped in the US, international pays shipping. It's already $20 cheaper than retail, so don't hold your breath for price drops. I'll post some actual pics if need be, but the knife in the link below is identical, if not the same one(not sure how often Maxim changes his pics between restocks). Toyama's heat treat and grinds are stellar. If you're looking for a low profile line knife/garde manger knife, or just something to attack small tasks- this is your ticket.

http://www.japanesenaturalstones.com/toyama-noborikoi-kasumi-150mm-petty/

Thanks for looking!

Cheers,

- Josh

How's the distal taper on this guy? Would you mind posting some photos?

How's the distal taper on this guy? Would you mind posting some photos?

Distal is great. These are basically tiny versions of his gyutos. Decent spine thickness at the choil, and super thin tip. I'm at work all day, but I'll get some pics up tomorrow.

Distal is great. These are basically tiny versions of his gyutos. Decent spine thickness at the choil, and super thin tip. I'm at work all day, but I'll get some pics up tomorrow.

Great. Thanks

Sorry for the wait. Also for the crappy pics, the lighting in my apartment is less than optimal today.

Couple spine/distal shots

ImageUploadedByKitchen Knife Forum1495484544.282898.jpgImageUploadedByKitchen Knife Forum1495484569.211839.jpg
ImageUploadedByKitchen Knife Forum1495484849.705889.jpg

Just the tip

ImageUploadedByKitchen Knife Forum1495484704.617923.jpg

I shouldn't have asked for photos... I keep looking at them now

I've committed to buying a Kochi and a TF, I'm seriously thinking about doing a u turn on one of them, that's how much I like this thing

Back