• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS WTS/WTT Fu-Rin-Ka-Zan White #2 240mm Wa-Gyuto and Ikazuchi 210mm Stainless Clad Blue Super Wa-Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4phantom

Reaction score
Hi all,

Up for sale/trade are 2 knives mentioned in the title.

1) Fu-Rin-Ka-Zan White #2 240mm Wa-Gyuto
Knife is a one-off special order featuring extra height, extra hardness and a marble ferrule handle (mocha brown colour)
Album:
Asking Price: $240USD Shipped (International shipping included), OPEN TO ALL TRADES
Specifications: Height: 54mm (standard height is ~48mm) Length: 230mm
Steel: White #2 w/ Iron Cladding
Weight: 191g
Saya Included
Extra Details: Knife was only used on 3 carrots I've had to redo the finish with metal polish as it arrived to me with surface rust.

2) Ikazuchi 210mm Stainless Clad Blue Super Wa-Gyuto SOLD

The knife is brand new but I’m pricing this slightly less than retail because it has a superficial horizontal scratch on the blade face (please see the pictures, I’ve tried to capture it in different angles). I suspect that the scratching is from the saya it comes with.
Asking Price: $170USD Shipped (International shipping included), OPEN TO ALL TRADES
Album:
Length: 213-214mm
Heel height: 46mm
Steel: Aogami Super w/ stainless cladding
Approximate Weight: 139g
Saya: included
Handle material: Ho wood/Magnolia

Located in Australia, will be shipped from NSW.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Bump! Want to include that I'm interested in any trades with cash either way!

Ooo, that Ikazuchi is tempting, but I already have a stainless-clad AS 210...
glws

Back