• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT Bill Burke 235mm Integral

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CB1968

Reaction score
looking to trade Bill Burke integral.
Can provide detailed specs if anyone has anything of interest.
This is an extremely rare knife, I think Bill has made 3 of these integrals in total.
I have another coming from Bill with a slightly longer cutting edge and more depth at heel.
Looking for something in excellent condition from Devin Thomas with a western handle.
This knife is in excellent condition, sharpened only once
Value of this knife is $2200

I love my Burkes, always enjoy looking at other people's too. Hopefully you find a nice trade.

Can I Just ask... he made 3 integrals or 3 integrals in total for this length?

just asking cause I have an integral too but at a shorter length.. had no idea it was rare

When I first saw this listing I thought, no chance! A DT...and a western at that? But I guess, one rare knife for another! Congrats to both. That’s a gorgeous Burke...don’t see too many go up for sale. Don’t see many DTs anymore either.

oh cool.. thanks .. now I feel better now.. I always wonder why my one was so expensive (impulse buy at the knife show) .. now I know why

I believe the one you bought at the Sydney show with the carved handle is the first integral san mai blade I ever made. It is also quite possibly one of the coolest knives I have ever made.

When I first saw this listing I thought, no chance! A DT...and a western at that? But I guess, one rare knife for another! Congrats to both. That’s a gorgeous Burke...don’t see too many go up for sale. Don’t see many DTs anymore either.

I love my DT's. Congrats....hope you got the DT too.
16716252_10211748702378304_2857100317336384758_o.jpg

You are an evil, evil person ... having said that please feel free to drop me a PM if any of these are just "burning a hole in your pocket!" ... beautiful 'selection' ... care to les us know the steels by blade?

Sorry to the OP (whom I believe is happy though) but hey the pic demands answers ...

I love my DT's. Congrats....hope you got the DT too.
View attachment 38192

You are an evil, evil person ... having said that please feel free to drop me a PM if any of these are just "burning a hole in your pocket!" ... beautiful 'selection' ... care to les us know the steels by blade?

Sorry to the OP (whom I believe is happy though) but hey the pic demands answers ...

From top down:
225 stainless PM san mai with ironwood handle and brass bolster
210 AEB-L with walnut burl handle
210 stainless herringbone with ironwood handle - AEB-L stainless
270 high contrast carbon ladder damascus with ironwood handle and monumental bolster
240 stainless damascus integral bolster with ironwood handle

In the picture below, I have a 225 western carbon feather damascus with a lace wood handle too but that's getting a new handle from DT. I should have that back later this year. Also, pictured below are the 210 mystery carbon and 240 stainless PM that I traded a few years ago.

View attachment 38193

Attachments

• 9051828334_abdbbfe0e4_o.jpg
    9051828334_abdbbfe0e4_o.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 82
I believe the one you bought at the Sydney show with the carved handle is the first integral san mai blade I ever made. It is also quite possibly one of the coolest knives I have ever made.

Thanks Bill for clarifying. Yeah, it was an impulse buy so I never really understood what I brought..:biggrin: I was sold the moment I saw the handle

This knife is back up for trade, for various reasons the trade fell through, still chasing a DT, western or Wa.
I also have a 240mm Shigefusa Kitaeji Western, custom handle and saya brand new or a 240mm Kato Kikuryu also brand new.
Photos available if required

This knife is back up for trade, for various reasons the trade fell through, still chasing a DT, western or Wa.
I also have a 240mm Shigefusa Kitaeji Western, custom handle and saya brand new or a 240mm Kato Kikuryu also brand new.
Photos available if required
Apologies forgot to provide a trade price for the Shig and Kato
I value both the Shig and Kato at $1800 each which is approximately what I paid.

Back