• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS / WTT /// Bryan Gyutohiki 295X50 NEW

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparten007

It’s all about the man behind the forge….
Banned
Reaction score
Click the link for description:
Gyutohiki

Price:
$1250 (all fees included) Shipped, preferred CONUS.
International buyer pays half for shipping.

WILLING TO TRADE FOR THE RIGHT BLADE.

If anyone needs additional pictures please ping me.

Thank you,
Max

Wrong section

Thank you for pointing it out, I did not understand it first what you meant, staff has moved it to the correct forum.

Thank you again.

Some photos & Video
5C3679B6-8FDA-4635-98C5-A932207210FE.jpeg
EA003DE3-D4E5-4B0D-9A0A-EADA3E7FE2BD.jpeg
94E4CED9-4A03-4B9A-BC07-A2961BE0F179.jpeg

I've been interested in picking up a 300 suji from Bryan but not sure I'd like the extra height on this. Still, great blade I'm sure. GLWS

I've been interested in picking up a 300 suji from Bryan but not sure I'd like the extra height on this. Still, great blade I'm sure. GLWS

This is a Gyutohiki kind of hybrid. Extra hight is not a problem to use as a Suji either. Normally suji is between 35 to 40mm. I have 300+ Suji from him and don’t see much of difference in use. But I am a home cook and I am sure those particulars maybe a huge factor to some.

Want to sell the regular suji instead? 😁😁

I have more than one Gyutohiki and only one Suji from Bryan so it makes sense to offer the Guyto at this time.

Well deserved hump day BUMP!!

BUMP $1150 …… through the weekend!!!

Last edited:
Bump $1100 through Sunday 11/7…

Bump to 980$ for a quick sale …. Shipped CONUS

Back