• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD WTT Jiro Yo Nakiri #436 for a Jiro gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tler

Reaction score
I somehow managed to out click everyone else and snagged this from bernal cutlery recently. It is brand new, never cut a piece of paper. As elated as I am to own a Jiro, I'm not a nakiri user and would like to trade for a Jiro gyuto (new or used). I know there are some die hard nakiri members, so I'm hoping this might work out. I paid $592 for this one and would be willing to add cash to the trade. Please message me if you're at all interested.

All the information can be found here:
https://bernalcutlery.com/collectio...i-tagayasan-handle-420?variant=43696988520669
I will say that my measurements are a little different than the listed info.
My measurements:
183.5 mm cutting edge length
58 heel height
61 height in the middle of the blade

Attachments

• IMG_6623.JPG
    IMG_6623.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Ideally Yo since it's more unique, but I'd still be very happy with a Wa.
So much wan’t a Nakiri, but don’t think I can get my self to trade any of my Gyuto’s🥲 if you ever wanna sell…😅

So much wan’t a Nakiri, but don’t think I can get my self to trade any of my Gyuto’s🥲 if you ever wanna sell…😅
gyutos? with an s? why have multiple of the same thing when you can have a variety and diversify your assets ;)

gyutos? with an s? why have multiple of the same thing when you can have a variety and diversify your assets ;)
Different size’s and different handles + I love them😂 but point taken…

You should watch sales at karasu and tetogi.
They recently sold two Jiro nakiris but they were gone in an instant.
Think it was just Karasu… and they made a in store release🙄

You got it for a really good price!! If I were you I would keep it! Nakiris get a bad rap imho.
ANY Jiro is an absolute blessing if you ask me. I bet that thing absolutely riiiiips.

Anyhow, best of luck finding a gyuto!

You got it for a really good price!! If I were you I would keep it! Nakiris get a bad rap imho.
ANY Jiro is an absolute blessing if you ask me. I bet that thing absolutely riiiiips.

Anyhow, best of luck finding a gyuto!
Thanks. Yeah, I'll probably keep it if I can't trade it, but I'd really like to trade. 🤞🤞

Thanks. Yeah, I'll probably keep it if I can't trade it, but I'd really like to trade. 🤞🤞
I’ll by it in a heartbeat if you ever decide to sell… I’ll be on the lookout for a gyuto to trade with you😊

bump again. I'm still hopeful since trying to buy a gyuto when they drop is impossible. I was clicking refresh on the carbon drop yesterday and it went directly from an empty page to sold out...

Back