• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn /WTT Kato KU WH 240 and Kato 270 Gyutos

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

khashy

Reaction score
Hello,

I know that Maksim was very particular that they do not get flipped when selling the 240 KU Workhorse Gyutos. I can guarantee that it would be coming to a good home and will never get flipped. I will get Maksim’s personal blessing for the sale/trade of the 240mm KU WH, so should anyone be kind enough and decide to part with theirs, rest assured that it will not contradict the promises made to Maksim.

I am also looking for a 270 Kato Gyuto. I know Workhorse versions of these are out there, there may be standard too. I do not mind either; Would just love to see and try one in real life.

I’d love for these two to be outright cash sales, however I do have a decent collection of blades that we can talk about if you’re interested in trades.

Many thanks,
Khash.

Its a tall order to get someone to part with their Ku Workhorse. I have a regular Ku but even I want to get my hands on the WH Ku.
All the best man.

I will give you my youngest son for 270kato Khashy. Because he is the youngest, I have the least emotional connection with him.

Oh.... you're looking for the knives not trading them? :LOL:

You already gave your 270 away, now you are giving kids away? What’s next? an Ashi honyaki?

I was hoping the thread could just be modified but it seems like it cannot.

Mods please close this thread, I will open a new one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back