• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD /WTT TF Mab 210 gyuto (AUS)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimMaple98

Reaction score
Hey champions, I have a 210 Tiramisu up for grabs here. :dancingcow:

Asking $320 USD ($415 AUD) shipped express AUS, international I will cover $20

Measurements; 51 mm tall, 216mm tip to heel length, weight is 208grams.

I genuinely love this knife, it is amongst my favourites in my collection. I love using this knife and sharpening it, I have no faults with it if you ignore the obvious TF finishing on the blade and handle. Picked out from a store with the best grind they had in stock.

Now I know this sounds like the typical seller saying “best knife in the world, selling because I need the money, such a shame because....” but I am honestly just selling this so I can get a 240 Mab, not a single other reason other than I don’t like duplicates of knives or even makers. Hence this coming up for a quick sale, if it doesn’t sell no loss to me!

DF1CB37C-7785-4944-B2D7-C2966CF15667.jpeg
FF06D0DD-92BC-4739-8725-FE86D5ECAFA4.jpeg
7036429D-CCBA-499A-99B3-1091DD19C1EB.jpeg

B3286A60-D5A7-467A-B1F0-94BD2B7C36E3.jpeg

as you can see from this picture I have rounded the finger notch for a right handed user, so much more comfortable for a bloke with big mitts like me, the spine is also eased on the right side, but not as much as the finger notch, but now it isnt sharp:p
E0B6E881-ADC6-4C7F-80DC-651DAE717E32.jpeg

Now, i am open to trades as well so let me know what you have, but I would prefer to sell so I can get exactly what I want. Main knives I want right now are Sukenari’s, TF’s, Konosuke’s, Toyama or Watanabe, Y.Tanaka, Togashi or Nakagawa.

$290 USD for a final price drop, buy a TF that doesn’t look like it’s been ground by a 7 year old with shipping and improved f&f
:dancingchicken:

Just in case anybody in the states is tempted by this but wondering about postage... I've sent a few things to the US recently; it's pretty reliable and quick, maybe 2-3 weeks depending on USPS, and where you are. Packages get from Melbourne to LA in a few days usually, but sometimes take a couple of weeks from there.

It's also for some reason much cheaper sending things from here to the US than the other way. So after what J is covering - the balance would probably only be something like $20 USD I guess.

Back