• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS /WTT Toyama 210 wa-gyuto (iron-clad), Toyama 300 yanagiba, Ikeda 226 B#1 wa-gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi there,

I have the follwing 3 knives for sale (preferred) or trade:
  1. Toyama 210 wa-gyuto (iron-clad): 212/50/170g; purchased from JNS, used to cook 2 veggie dinners for 2, knife is as new; please see here for further info. I set 365€ (400US$) all-in as trade value.
  2. Toyama 300 yanagiba: 287/34,5/210g; purchased from JNS, used to cut 1 small fish fillet into Sashimi, knife is as new and shows absolutely no sign of use; please see here for further info. I set 580€ (630US$) all-in as trade value.
  3. Ikeda 226 B#1 wa-gyuto: 226/52/170g; This one is a very special knife that is not available off the shelf, it was a custom order through a Japanese intermediary. Krakorak recently sold his version of this knife which was a lot heavier than my version. I set 415€ (450US$) all-in as trade value.
38399031su.jpeg

38399030eh.jpeg

38311522dp.jpeg

38311517lp.jpeg

It really hurts to let go these knives, they are fantastic, but I have made some recent purchases and need some room for the new additions to my collection.

Payment preferred in €, prices include PayPal and ~20€ of shipping which should get the knives pretty much everywhere as long as no Covid19 limitations are in place.

Please PM.

Last edited:
Regarding possible trades: rather (but not only) Western makers except you have a Shig KU yanagiba... Knives should be in an equivalent quality range and condition.

Toyama yanagiba and Ikeda gyuto available.
Price updates:
Toyama yanagiba 560€ (605US$)
Ikeda gyuto 400€ (433US$)

Prices include PayPal and 25€ worth of shipping cost (for example shipping to the US is included, fully insured, and there are no restrictions in place currently).

Interested in trades. Currently looking for some knives, but let me know if you have a ~270 gyuto to trade...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back