Xerxes Primus - Australia

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol i think they probably did come on a boat, my tracking shows it left Germany on 1/2 and just arrived in the US on 1/10 😂😂😂

(Bangs head on desk again). Still no movement.

In other news, something ordered 2 days ago from Denmark will be at my door on Monday.

Ugg.

Contact Claudia. Something's not right there, no way it should be taking that long.

Contact Claudia. Something's not right there, no way it should be taking that long.

You’d be surprised....

I once shipped a package to Austria, took 3 1/2 weeks (from Ireland)

Same day I shipped one to Switzerland (kinda close by I’d say). Took 2 days.

Also: international tracking sucks, when it’s regular mail. Once it leaves the country of origin the tracking often stops (on that countries postal service website) .... you gotta use 3rd party tracking websites then....

My Xerxes took around 3-4 weeks to arrive in Aus, was painfully slow!!

I feel like the dork hitting the elevator button repeatedly trying to get it to move faster. Refreshing DHL tracking several times a day. WELL the package jumped the pond today but is not yet in the USPS system to trace.

1515809646053.jpg

(Does little happy dance) guess what was waiting for me when I got home?

It's like 17 degrees out so I won't use it tonight but tomorrow after work...[emoji2]

I'm so jealous (and happy for all you guys, congrats) of those Xerxes.
They look insane!

Back