• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Xmas sale (Toyama Damy, Mazaki KU) Price drop!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hanmak17

Reaction score
Hi all,

Time to sell some knifes (and stones, see my thread in the NKBST) that aren't getting used anymore.

1. Mazaki White #2 Kuro Nashiji Gyuto (Carbon Co), with upgraded Cocobolo handle.
  • Probably the closest thing to a Kato WH that I've tried, top notch cutter, with great food release
  • Knife has been used sporadically in home kitchen
  • Sharpened once and polished on progression of stones up to hard Aiiwatani (just finished the project), so its in top form. Hard to capture with phone, but the finish is killer...
  • Edge Length: 215mm
  • Height at heel: 51mm
  • Spine thickness above heel 2.7mm
  • Weight: 196g
  • Price: $260 inc shipping (CONUS)
20201118_161509.jpg20201118_161251.jpg20201118_161258.jpg20201118_161313.jpg20201118_161434.jpg

2. Kato (SOLD- $850)
  • Knife is used, sharpened twice.
  • Just finished polishing and sharpening the knife so it is in perfect shape.
  • As you can see, I like that cloudy mirror polish. Looks spectacular on this knife
  • Specs: coming, need to find my tape
  • Price: $850 inc shipping (CONUS)

3. Toyama Noborikoi Damascus Gyuto 210mm
  • Essentially new, never sharpened.
  • Approx.. measurements:

Handle Length- 140mm
    Handle Width- 25mm
    Handle to Tip Length- 365mm
    Hell to Tip Length- 210mm
    Blade Height at Heel- 50mm
    Width of Spine at Handle- 3,8mm
    Width of Spine Above Heel- 3,2mm
    Width of Spine at Middle- 2,4mm
    Width of Spine 1cm from the tip- 1,5mm
  • Price: $725 in shipping (CONUS)
IMG_20190207_092703.jpgIMG_20190207_092712.jpgIMG_20190207_092807.jpg

Last edited:
Please do not delete asking prices. This provides useful historical data, discourages ‘flippers’, and helps to determine market values. KKF provides this venue for knives (and other "stuff") as a service to our members and our members overwhelmingly ask for pricing to remain accessible.

Please do not delete asking prices. This provides useful historical data, discourages ‘flippers’, and helps to determine market values. KKF provides this venue for knives (and other "stuff") as a service to our members and our members overwhelmingly ask for pricing to remain accessible.

Buyer ought to stand up and say how much it was. I know I am reluctant to buy from those who are reticent with the prices after the sale.

It's not the responsibility of the buyer. The buyer has the right to be anonymous.
I am not the buyer of this knife.
And what I wrote previously is quoted from the BST guidelines under Pricing.

I did not say or imply it is the buyer's responsibility. In the absence of the seller's cooperation, only the buyer can share how much the knife was sold for.

The original posting was just a gentle reminder as to what we normally do on BST.
The second post was to just say that buyers have the right to be anonymous so if they don't want others to know they bought the knife, it is ok for them to stay quiet.
Not trying to get into an argument.

Last edited:
Adjusted pricing on remaining items this morning.

Last bump, ill hang on to the knives if no interest

Happy Holidays!

Back