• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Y. Ikeda honyaki deba

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naader

Reaction score
520g, 230x56, 9mm thick spine at the tang, monster honyaki deba by yoshikazu ikeda. It's BNIB, never used never sharpened.

Shoot me a message if you want any specific pictures

Asking 1500usd but open to trades for nice stuff

Attachments

• 20210821_174312.jpg
    20210821_174312.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 594
  • 20210821_174336.jpg
    20210821_174336.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 571
Down for trades if it's something cool

Not gonna buy, but you could have posted a spine shot of this monster. You don't see a spine almost a centimeter thick every day. :D

it was spf for a while but man pulled a houdini act and its available again lol

it was spf for a while but man pulled a houdini act and its available again lol
The guy who's doesn't keep his word & waste you time might be the same guy who's waste my time🤔🤔🤔

The guy who's doesn't keep his word & waste you time might be the same guy who's waste my time🤔🤔🤔
Maybe he's just busy or something and didn't check kkf, good to give benefit of the doubt haha

Not many people fileting whales I guess
I guess because mostly people choose awase for deba, because when cutting thought snapper or lobster really scare to chip the knife. But I'm sure who's know this deba will know the price you sell is really decent price.

I guess because mostly people choose awase for deba, because when cutting thought snapper or lobster really scare to chip the knife. But I'm sure who's know this deba will know the price you sell is really decent price.
Yeah there's always a risk of chipping but with this much steel, you can just add a lot of hamaguri easily and it will make the edge a lot stronger. Ikeda does great work

Yeah there's always a risk of chipping but with this much steel, you can just add a lot of hamaguri easily and it will make the edge a lot stronger. Ikeda does great work
You're right, Ikeda knife is great, I love his honyaki yanagiba, I'm sure your knife will be sold someday soon 👍👍👍.

Back