• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Yamawaku Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MowgFace

Reaction score
Looking for a Yamawaku Gyuto for a friend. Original handle is preferred, as I will be making a custom handle for her.

Had one on order from Ebay, but was contacted by the seller saying the offering was a mistake, and there is a 5mo lead time for the next delivery.

Mowgs

What length were you buying? I got a lead time of months for a 240. Seems silly given what's been requested. I gave mine to a friend and he's been happy with it so far -of course I'm on him to keep it sharp - LOL I'll order a 240 some day when I need a long term surprise. They are nice blades and perform quite nicely.

Bump!

It was the 210, as no 240s were available. The seller said 5mo wait for any more 210s, and that "it is hard to get his longer knives, due to popularity."

Mowgs

I just got a Yamawaki Nakiri a few months ago off Ebay, and I noticed the price had gone up quite a bit since then. I really like the knife so far and performs well.

Thanks for the comments, Ayeung74.

Do you happen to have a 210 Gyuto for sale?

Still looking!

330mate said the wait time will be a year for the next batch.

Mowgs

Back