Yanick Couteaux

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JayS20

Reaction score
Hey,
does Yanick accept custom orders or does he only sell via Intagram? So you can only get one if you are the fastest to shoot him a DM?
What price range are his Gyutos?

Anyone who can answer my questions? Don't want to bother Yanick right now when I'm not sure when I will go for one. Thanks

I know people have gotten customs from him. I have personally only purchased off of IG. He is good about responding quickly...if you have something in mind I would just shoot him a message. Many makers had closed books but with the current Covid situation people are pushing or giving up their spots which means you can get on some list quickly right now.

Yeah but I'm already on too many lists :D so it depends on the price since I'm also not sure how they current situation develops as I'm a Chef too. Last week there was a pretty much perfect Gyuto on his IG but they always appear way too late on my feed. Guess I have to download IG on my phone and activate Notifications. I really dislike his way of selling over IG and without a price given. Also his website isn't the most clear one even if you can understand quite a bit of French. Guess I will write him when I'm sure about my finances.

Back