• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Yanick Puig - gyuto, petty, nakiri - pretty open

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey all, looking to get another knife from Yanick Puig. If anyone has one they'd consider selling or trading, let me know. I'm pretty open on type of blade, but prefer taller heel relative to size if it is possible. I want to explore more of his work.

Thanks!

Not sure if you are on my mailing list, I have a pair of Yanick Gyuto.

Unfortunately, he has told me that his back is giving him hell and that it might not be possible to make as many knives in the future as he has done in the past. As a retailer getting two pieces and not seeing any more is not ideal. So, long story short I am considering moving these two blade exclusively through my Newsletter.

IMG_5576.JPG

Not sure if you are on my mailing list, I have a pair of Yanick Gyuto.

Unfortunately, he has told me that his back is giving him hell and that it might not be possible to make as many knives in the future as he has done in the past. As a retailer getting two pieces and not seeing any more is not ideal. So, long story short I am considering moving these two blade exclusively through my Newsletter.

View attachment 151457
That 240 hnggggg. It's just a hair too long for my preference, but he almost never makes shorter knives these days.

That 240 hnggggg. It's just a hair too long for my preference, but he almost never makes shorter knives these days.

The Kasumi is absolutely stunning. I may end up keeping that one for myself anyway. As a retailer I gotta sell these things, but I have to say these two are calling to me.

I have been chatting with Yanick today and he has told me that there might be some more coming next year, but no promises. I think his production is going to be somewhat limited for the next year or so. Thats if we don't see a permanent scaling back. 😢

The Kasumi is absolutely stunning. I may end up keeping that one for myself anyway. As a retailer I gotta sell these things, but I have to say these two are calling to me.

I have been chatting with Yanick today and he has told me that there might be some more coming next year, but no promises. I think his production is going to be somewhat limited for the next year or so. Thats if we don't see a permanent scaling back. 😢

Going to keep an eye on the mailing list for sure!

Back