Yoshi SKD petty Giveaway

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very generous of you! In… I could use a petty.

In! And thanks for restoring my faith in humanity. Very generous. I have a 240 I'd like to match this with.

Awesome knife! Very ge
Hey all!

The existence of these forums has helped me sell some unused knives, quite quickly and easily. I feel the need to give back, so I'm going to do some giveaways.

This first giveaway is for a Yoshikane SKD Tsuchime petty. It's Yoshi's SKD core, with the hammered stainless cladding. I think Yoshi SKD is probably familiar to everyone. I've owned many iterations, but these older ones have been my favorite. I would say it's taller than most Yoshi petty's I see available today. SKD takes a very nice edge, and IMO isn't as reactive as White. As mentioned, this knife is quite old. There was an LA based retailer (no not Jon!..before his store opened I believe) that sold these stainless Tsuchime versions with the burnt chestnut handles. The handle is largish, which I think is nice on a petty, and slightly D shaped. Rustic, but pretty good fit and finish, kind of like a Gengetsu handle. This knife is used, but currently has a very nice edge. Never thinned, and has original box. Shipping CONUS on me. Abroad I'll cover first $25 shipping.

Edge: 135mm
Height: 41mm
Weight: 115g

I'll ask that you've been active on the forums for at least a month. Please comment "In" in the replies, and I'll random number draw from responses on Monday Night, the 17th. Hoping this will be of interest!View attachment 237427View attachment 237428View attachment 237429
That is an awesome knife! Very generous of you. 👍

Soo wish I was eligible.

Good luck everyone!

Back