• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Yoshikane 210 Gyuto, Kanehiro 150 Petty

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all!

I recently picked up a few more knives and figured I should take the opportunity to re-home a couple of my knives.

1. Yoshikane SKD 210 Gyuto (CKC) - 215/48mm (154g with the new handle). Used it several times for small dinner preps.

I picked this knife up while in quarantine to have something closer to stainless around. It DROPS through vegetables, OOTB sharpness was fantastic, and as such, have only honed it a few times on leather. Disliked the handle and I'm used to heavier knives, so I had Shehan (Shi.han Knives) replace the handle with one of his ash handles for me just last week. Unfortunately, I still reach for my other knives before this one. I'm pricing it up a little to cover some of the cost I put into it. This really is a beautiful knife and I'll be sad to see it go, but I'm hoping someone else will just use it more than I do.

$300 Shipped CONUS

2. Kanehiro Ginsan 150 Petty (CKTG) - 144/28mm. Used it mostly for limes/lemons, has a small chip near the heel.

Great little knife, just don't use it as much and can't justify holding onto it. While washing it one night, a mishap (dropped it in the sink) led to a small chip in the heel. I've sharpened it once on 1000 grit stone.

$135 Shipped CONUS

BOTH FOR $415.

Attachments

• Kanehiro_Choil.jpg
    Kanehiro_Choil.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 259
  • Kanehiro_Side1.jpg
    Kanehiro_Side1.jpg
    343.1 KB · Views: 229
  • Kanehiro_Side2_Chip.jpg
    Kanehiro_Side2_Chip.jpg
    282.3 KB · Views: 224