your take on natural drugs: weed, shrooms, ayahuasca, cactcii and so on.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
after having done aya 30 times or so now i can recommend it. it heals your body and your soul at the very deepest levels.

actually it works at a completely different "overseeing" level than our regular reality. its like you travel 2 floors up. and can look down. and manipulate whats down there. it cures the whole organism that is the human being. it does not just dampens symptoms as regular meds do. it does all diseases, physical and mental. but to be honest it won't really cure any of them, but instead it shows you how to cure them yourself, mentally. because it shows you what causes them. and you can do it in realtime. you are given a toolbox. and with these you can fix anything you want.

but it can also completely destroy you. this can very easily turn into sometning much worse than your worst ever nightmare. yeah it takes no prisoners. it will test your mental strength. and sooner or later you will get challenged by the dark side, in one way or another. and then you need to show it whos in charge. and i dont mean that it feels kinda sad or so. i mean that you end up in a place much worse than hell. and for you its real. and you need to fight yourself out of it. mentally. but when thats done its all good. aside from that you feel good, for real. for the first time in your life.

duration is about 0-30min comeup with ultra extreme confusion at the end of that (because sound/vision/colors/taste/temperature/feelings/the whole universe/everything) just melts into one.
then its turns into the calmest of the calm and you experience the actual aya experience for maybe 30min to 2h or so depending on dose.
and then you puke and then it stops. :)
then its maybe 30min to 1,5h of afterglow/comedown/contemplation which is the part where where you think of the changes you will implement in your life.

that being said i've read about people having 8h experiences. never seen it myself though. but i guess if you do a lot of it. that will happen.

this is not like blow/speed/smack/x where the feeling is synthetic, basically just glued on top of your reality. fake. this is for real. you feel good from inside. your mind is truly clear (for the very first time) but at the same time also very disconnected from "regular reality". since our regular reality is just a tiny bit, maybe 0,5% of the whole, true reality. and you now have access to the whole true reality.

also its very beautiful. and it feels so natural. its feels like the most natural thing in the world.

also if aya is working: sooner or later you will throw up. usually a lot, and very deep, from the very deepest part of your body. no joke. and all those bad feelings, problems, diseases, metal issues, yeah pretty much everything bad in your life. all that ****, you will puke out in a bucket!! :) this is very healing!

now aya doesn't always work. you need to eat before taking it otherwise the stomach will not absorb it. i eat nuts and apples and noodles. and you definitely can't just eat what you want since this is a very powerful mao inhibitor. and eating the wrong things here in combination with any maoi can/will kill you. so dont forget that. its important. this is no joke.

How did you take?

Once I had ritual with shaman and it was totally doferent then Santo daime...

With shaman I talk to something in Santo Daime case it was more like trans.

With shaman it was 4h of interesting discussion 😅 black jaguar on my feet which was pretty scary...

@inferno btw no diet before? I had like hardcore diet no salt no meat no onion no garlic no sugar no sex before and was totally OK with stomach but many people only 🤮 all night with almost nothing... (I ask them and they said they didnt follow the diet)

btw no diet before? I had like hardcore diet no salt no meat no onion no garlic no sugar no sex before and was totally OK with stomach but many people only 🤮 all night with almost nothing... (I ask them and they said they didnt follow the diet)

it doesn't matter. the puking is because of the tannins in the plants. it needs to be filtered several/many times.
you will still puke but for completely other reasons.

How did you take?

Once I had ritual with shaman and it was totally doferent then Santo daime...

With shaman I talk to something in Santo Daime case it was more like trans.

With shaman it was 4h of interesting discussion 😅 black jaguar on my feet which was pretty scary...

no shamans for me. the plants are the teachers and all that is needed i think.
also i dont regard it as a religious/spirital experience. i think of it like any other medicine, it just works on a different level.

imo its better to be a jaguar than seeing it :)

@inferno btw no diet before? I had like hardcore diet no salt no meat no onion no garlic no sugar no sex before and was totally OK with stomach but many people only 🤮 all night with almost nothing... (I ask them and they said they didnt follow the diet)
[/QUOTE]

the diet is a.o. advocated to prevent a potential hypertensive crisis that may be caused due to thyramins that may have a larger effect due to the MAO inhibiting effects of the vine extracts in the ayahuasca mixture

this is correct. there is also the risk of serotonin syndrome since maois will interact with a lot of stuff. especially regular meds.

there is a list of what can be eaten and what cannot be eaten. this is a reversible short acting maoi too and it only affects one of the types of mao unlike most pharmaceutical maoi, which are a lot more dangerous.

being interested in psychedelics (and beer as of now) isn't really accepted in society. why is that? i mean why, really, is that?
what is so dangerous about these things? i just cant see it. maybe i'm retarded i dont know.

Yeh Inferno your retarded go out & get your wing suit glide between granite peaks at speed.

Know what living on the edge junkie is. That's why liked watching proximity wing suit flying on line. In that sport if you mess up your dead. Even some of the early well prepared guys are no longer with us.

Also liked sudden impact show on TV says something of my warped mentality.

Know what living on the edge junkie is. That's why liked watching proximity wing suit flying on line. In that sport if you mess up your dead. Even some of the early well prepared guys are no longer with us.

Also liked sudden impact show on TV says something of my warped mentality.

yeah i know what you mean. it seems to be close to a 100% death rate, sooner or later. it seems really cool to try though. i heard you have to do 100 regular plane jumps before you get to try base/wingsuit.

aya i think would be more powerful as an experience. on the order of a million or so. yeah this is weird. but so beautiful. and so healing.
that story about the purple scaled animal. i think its some kind of reptile. yeah that was no joke. i think its my "true lifeform" somehow. and its completely real. it wont go away by rubbing your eyes or anything. and i can feel the scales. think alligator scales. but a bit more drop formed shape with a little black tail on the end. and when that happens its one hell of a ride. its far far out of this universe. there are different worlds. closed eye and open eye. the purple animal is open eye. closed eye its the other universe.

yeah but then again it might just be inside my head :) who knows.

once i had this ultra weird experience. i felt like my whole body turned into this manga japanese party neighbourhood block somehow. with music, neon signs, and smells and everything. but it turned out i was the party place. i'm the party street. my body is the party street. and all the bacteria and viruses and toxin were having a party in my body. on my dime (my health).

so it was decieded i need to kick this **** out, once and for all. me, the organism that i am, need to be cleansed, the party needs to stop.
and i immediately needed to puke. and i mean puke for real, deep down from my toes even. my whole body was in acoustical/mechanical resonance and then after maybe 10 minutes of this with the puking i managed to get rid of all the bacteria, viruses, toxins that were feasting on my body. aka the party place. the party was over.

i have never felt better than this in my entire life. i was laughing out loud like a mental patient while puking. and the effect was lasting. several months.
it was then i understood that viruses and bacteria and basically all diseases can only operate in our bodys if we let them. our minds is the cpu. and whats deciedes things. and if we want to get rid of crap X, the its ****ing gone. easy as that. because these are very basic life forms, they dont even have brains. and they have no chance when a whole human wants them out/dead.

i'm not saying it will work like this for you. but it might. it could. it did for me.

Here is the original link -

http://ayahuascasafety.org/?page_id=13

And the article -

Meds to avoid with Ayahuasca
Is it really dangerous to combine some pharmaceutical drugs with Ayahuasca?

YES. Unlike food interactions, whose consequences are usually unlikely to be serious, interaction with pharmaceutical drugs and meds (including some over-the-counter drugs and certain herbs) can be potentially life-threatening.. The combination of MAOIs and other serotonin agonists or precursors poses a particularly severe risk of a life-threatening serotonin syndrome episode.

These drugs and meds can be dangerous with Ayahuasca:

other MAOIs
SSRI’s (any selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor)
antihypertensives (high blood pressure medicine)
appetite suppressants (diet pills)
medicine for asthma, bronchitis, or other breathing problems; antihistamines, medicines for colds, sinus problems, hay fever, or allergies (Actifed DM, Benadryl, Benylin, Chlor-Trimeton, Compoz, Bromarest-DM or -DX, Dimetane-DX cough syrup, Dristan Cold & Flu, Phenergan with Dextromethorphan, Robitussin-DM, Vicks Formula 44-D, several Tylenol cold, cough, and flu preparations, and many others — any drug containing dextromethorphan/ DXM or with DM, DX or Tuss in its name.)
CNS (central nervous system) depressants (xanax, ativan, etc)
vasodilators
antipsychotics
barbiturates
alcohol
Illegal or recreational drugs that are VERY dangerous to combine with MAOIs:

- cocaine
- amphetamines (meth-, dex-, amphetamine), ephedrine, MDMA (Ecstasy), MDA, MDEA, PMA
- opiates (heroin, morphine, codeine, and especially opium)
- dextromethorphan (DXM)
- nutmeg

Illegal or recreational drugs that can be dangerous to combine with MAOIs:

- mescaline (any phenethylamine)
- barbiturates
- alcohol
- kratom
- kava
- 5-MEO-DMT

Some specific pharmaceutical drugs that should not be combined with MAOIs (some are mild risks, others serious):

- Actifed
- Adderall
- Alaproclate
- Albuterol (Proventil, Ventolin)
- Amantadine hydrochloride (Symmetrel)
- Amiflamine
- Amineptine
- Amitriptaline
- Amoxapine (Asendin)
- Atomoxedine
- Bazinaprine
- Befloxetone’
- Befol
- Benadryl
- Benmoxinb (Nerusil, Neuralex)
- Benylin
- Benzedrine
- Benzphetamine (Didrex)
- Bicifadine
- Brasofensine
- Brofaromine (Consonar)
- Buprenorphine
- Bupropion (Wellbutrin)
- Buspirone (BuSpar)
- Butriptyline
- Carbamazepine (Tegretol, Epitol)
- Chlorpheniramine
- Chlor-Trimeton
- Cimoxetone
- Citalopram (Celexa)
- Clomipramine (Anafranil)
- Clorgyline
- Codeine
- Cyclobenzaprine (Flexeril)
- Cyclizine (Marezine)
- D-deprenyl
- Dapoxotine
- Desipramine (Pertofrane, Norpramin)
- Desvenlafaxine
- Dextroamphetamine (Dexedrine)
- Dextromethorphan (DXM)
- Dibenzepin
- Dienolide kavapyrone desmethoxyyangonin
- Diethylpropion
- Disopyramide (Norpace)
- Disulfiram (Antabuse)
- Dobutamine
- Dopamine (Intropin)
- Dosulepin
- Doxepin (Sinequan)
- Duloxetine (Cymbalta)
- Emsam
- Entacapone
- Ephedrine
- Epinephrine (Adrenalin)
- Escitalopram (Lexapro)
- Esuprone
- Etorphine
- Femoxitine
- Fenfluramine (Pondimin)
- Flavoxate Hydrochloride (Urispas)
- Fluoxetine (Prozac)
- Fluvoxamine
- Furazolidone (Furoxone)
- Guanethedine
- Guanadrel (Hylorel)
- Guanethidine (Ismelin)
- Hydralazine (Apresoline)
- Hydrazine
- 5-Hydroxytryptophan
- Imipramine (Tofranil)
- Iprindole
- Iproniazid (Marsilid, Iprozid, Ipronid, Rivivol, Propilniazida)
- Iproclozide (Sursum)
- Isocarboxazid (Marplan)
- Isoniazid (Laniazid, Nydrazid)
- Isoniazid rifampin (Rifamate, Rimactane)
- Isoproterenol (Isuprel)
- L-dopa (Sinemet)
- Ladostigil
- Lazabemide (Pakio, Tempium)
- Levodopa (Dopar, Larodopa)
- Linezolid (Zyvox, Zyvoxid)
- Lithium (Eskalith)
- Lofepramine
- Loratadine (Claritin)
- Maprotiline (Ludiomil)
- Mebanazine (Actomol)
- Medifoxamine
- Melitracen
- Meperidine (Demerol)
- Metaproterenol (Alupent, Metaprel)
- Metaraminol (Aramine)
- Metfendrazine (Inkazan)
- Methamphetamine (Desoxyn)
- Methyldopa (Aidomet)
- Methylphenidate (Ritalin)
- Metralindole
- Mianserin
- Milacimide
- Milnacipran
- Minaprine (Cantor)
- Mirtazapine (Remeron)
- Mofegeline
- Moclobemide (Aurorix, Manerix)
- Monomethylhydrazine
- Montelukast (Singulair)
- Nalbufrine
- Naloxone
- Naltrexone
- Nefazodone
- Nialamide (Niamid)
- Nisoxetine
- Nomifensine
- Norepinephrine (Levophed)
- Nortriptyline (Aventyl)
- Octamoxin (Ximaol, Nimaol)
- Oxybutynin chloride (Ditropan)
- Oxycodone
- Oxymetazoline (Afrin)
- Oxymorphone
- Orphenadrine (Norflex)
- Pargyline (Eutonyl)
- Parnate
- Paroxetine (Paxil)
- Pemoline (Cylert)
- Percocet
- Pethedine (Demerol)
- Phendimetrazine (Plegiline)
- Phenelzine (Nardil)
- Phenergen
- Phenelzine (Nardil, Nardelzine)
- Pheniprazine (Catron)
- Phenmetrazine
- Phenoxypropazine (Drazine)
- Phentermine
- Phenylephrine (Dimetane, Dristan decongestant, Neo-Synephrine)
- Phenylhydrazine
- Phenylpropanolamine (found in many cold medicines)
- Phenelzine (Nardil)
- Pirlindole (Pirazidol)
- Procarbazine (Matulane)
- Procainamide (Pronestyl)
- Protriptyline (Vivactil)
- Pseudoephedrine
- Oxymetazoline (Afrin)
- Quinidine (Quinidex)
- Rasagiline (Azilect)
- Reboxetine
- Reserpine (Serpasil)
- Risperidone
- Salbutemol
- Salmeterol
- Selegiline (Eldepryl, Emsam, Zelapar)
- Sercloramine
- Sertraline (Zoloft)
- Sibutramine
- Sumatriptan (Imitrex)
- Terfenadine (Seldane-D)
- Tegretol
- Temaril
- Tesofensine
- Tetrindole
- Theophylline (Theo-Dur)
- Thesbutiaint
- Thioridazine (Mellaril)
- Tianeptine
- Tolcapone
- Toloxatone (Humoryl)
- Tramidol
- Tranylcypromine (Parnate)
- Trazodone
- Tricyclic antidepressants (Amitriptyline, Elavil)
- Trimipramine (Surmontil)
- Triptans
- Tyrima
- Vanoxerine
- Venlafaxine (Effexor)
- Viloxezine
- Yohimbine
- Zimelidine
- Ziprasidone (Geodon)

Also avoid the following herbs for at least 48 hours before and after:

St. Johns Wort (should be avoided for at least two weeks)
Betel
Boswellia
Carrot seed
Chamomile
Curcumin
Dill seed
Ephedra
Fennel seed
Fo-Ti
Ginseng
Horny Goat Weed
Kanna
Kava
Kratom
Licorice Root
Nutmeg
Parsley seed
Rhodiola Rosea
Scotch Broom
Siberian Ginseng
Sinicuichi
Tumeric
Yerba Mate
Yohimbe

Using stimulants with MAOIs is particularly dangerous and can be potentially fatal. Using cocaine, amphetamines or MDMA (Ecstasy) with MAOIs may cause a severe increase in blood pressure, increasing the chances for stroke and cerebral hemorrhage. MAOIs may make it possible to overdose on a relatively small amount of cocaine. (A fatality has been recorded involving combination of Peganum harmala and cocaine. Fatalities resulting from combining amphetamines with pharmaceutical MAOIs are recorded in the medical literature.)

Using other serotonin agonists (SSRIs) or precursors with an MAOI can lead to serotonin syndrome. Serotinin syndrome is rare, but can be fatal. The main symptom of serotonin syndrome may be a severe and long-lasting headache (the same symptom as MAOI tyramine interaction) and/or fever (as high as 40 °C / 104 °F or more) Other symptoms of serotonin syndrome may include rapid heartbeat, shivering, sweating, dilated pupils, intermittent tremor or twitching, overactive or overresponsive reflexes, hyperactive bowel sounds, high blood pressure. Severe serotonin syndrome may lead to shock, agitated delirium, muscular rigidity and high muscular tension, abnormal blood clotting and bleeding, respiratory failure, renal failure, and seizures, and can be life-threatening. This interaction can happen even if weeks have passed between stopping the SSRI and taking the MAOI. For further information on serotonin syndrome see this web page: http://www.psychotropical.com/

Using other MAOIs with Ayahuasca may result in hypertensive crisis, convulsive seizures, fever, marked sweating, excitation, delirium, tremor, coma and circulatory collapse.

Using 5-MEO-DMT with Ayahuasca or Ayahuasca analogs can be fatal. There is a documented case of fatality combining 5-MEO-DMT with an Ayahuasca analog.

Using opiates (opium, heroin, morphine, codeine) or barbiturates with MAOIs can increase the sedative effect and result in respiratory depression. Using MAOIs with heroin or morphine can theoretically push a normal dose to the overdose threshold. Opium (whether smoked or drunk as tea) is especially dangerous to combine with MAOIs, because it contains not only morphine and codeine, but another active alkaloid called thebaine, which can cause convulsions when combined with MAOIs, and which is also a stimulant (see above paragraph on stimulants). Painkillers synthesized from thebaine (buprenorphine, etorphine, oxycodone, oxymorphone, nalbuphine, naloxone, naltrexone) should also be regarded as highly dangerous to combine with MAOIs.

Using alcohol with MAOIs may cause side effects like angina (chest pain) or headaches. The headache may mask or be mistaken for hypertensive crisis caused by MAOI interaction. MAOIs can also increase the sedative effect of alcohol.

Using diuretics with MAOIs may cause a greater drop in blood pressure than normal and increase in MAOI blood levels.

Using anesthetics with MAOIs may potentiate or increase the anesthetic effect.

Using sleeping pills or tranquilizers (major or minor) with MAOIs may increase the sedative effect.

Using nutmeg (at psychoactive levels) with MAOIs can cause hypotensive crisis (extremely low blood pressure), rapid heartbeat, unconsciousness and potentially death.

Using vasodilators with Ayahuasca may cause fainting (which carries the slight risk of choking on vomit) and increases the chances of having an experience in which one believes one is dying. Using vasodilators immediately after an Ayahuasca session also carries the risk of fainting or passing out.

Using Tricyclic antidepressants within two weeks of taking MAOIs may cause serious side effects including sudden fever, extremely high blood pressure, convulsions, and death.

Using Fluoxetine (Prozac) within five weeks of taking MAOIs may cause high fever, rigidity, high blood pressure, mental changes, confusion and hypomania.

Using Amitryptamine or Amoxipine with MAOIs may cause hyperpyretic crises, disseminated intravascular coagulation, convulsions, and death.

Using Benzedrine, Benzphetamine, Desipramine, Desoxyn, Dexedrine, Dopamine, Ephedrine (contained in Marax, Quadrinal, and other asthma drugs), Epinephrine, Guanadrel, Guanethidine, Hydralazine, Isoproterenol, L-dopa, Metaraminol, Methyldopa, Mirtazamine, Norepinephrine Oxymetazoline, Phendimetrazine, Phentermine, Phenylephrine, Phenylpropanolamine, Pseudoephedrine, Ritalin, or Venlafaxine with MAOIs may cause a hypertensive crisis (severe spike in blood pressure) which can lead to brain hemorrhage or stroke.

Using Adderall with MAOIs can result in high body temperature (hyperpyrexic crisis), severe increase in blood pressure (hypertensive crisis), seizures, and coma. (see paragraph above on stimulants)

Using Bupropion (Wellbutrin) within two weeks of taking MAOIs may cause serious side effects such as seizures.

Using Buspirone (Buspar) with MAOIs may cause high blood pressure and increased sedative effects.

Using Carbamazepine (Tegretol) with MAOIs may result in fever (hyperpyrexic crisis) and may cause seizures, or increase seizures in epileptics.

Using Citalopram with MAOIs may result in severe and sometimes fatal reactions involving elevations in blood pressure, hyperthermia, rigidity, and autonomic instability. This drug should be ceased a minimum of two weeks before taking Ayahuasca.

Using Clomipramine with MAOIs may cause high fever (hyperpyrexic crisis), seizures, disseminated intravascular coagulation, and death.

Using CNS depressants with MAOIs may increase the depressant effects.

Using Desipramine (Norpramin, Pertofrane) with MAOIs may result in hypertensive crisis, hyperpyretic crises, disseminated intravascular coagulation, convulsions, and death.

Using Dextromethorphan (DXM) at psychoactive levels with MAOIs may cause serotonin syndrome, extremely high blood pressure (hypertensive crisis), high body temperature (hyperpyrexic crisis), episodes of psychosis, and in high doses can potentially be fatal.

Using Dobutamine with MAOIs may precipitate severe hypertensive reaction.

Using Doxepin with MAOIs may cause hyperpyretic crises, disseminated intravascular coagulation, convulsions, and death.

Using Entacapone with MAOIs can stop the catalyst enzyme catechol-O-methyltransferase (COMT) from metabolizing levodopa to 3-O-methyldopa in the periphery, and in the brain.

Using Fenfluramine with MAOIs may result in fever (hyperpyrexic crisis).

Using Fluoxedine or Fluvaoxamine with MAOIs may result in severe and sometimes fatal reactions involving elevations in blood pressure, hyperthermia, rigidity, and autonomic instability. This drug should be ceased a minimum of two weeks before taking Ayahuasca.

Using Horny Goat Weed with MAOIs may result in hypotensive crisis (severe blood pressure drop).

Using Imipramine with MAOIs may cause hyperpyretic crises, disseminated intravascular coagulation, convulsions, and death.

Using Isoproterenol with MAOIs may precipitate severe hypertensive crisis.

Using Kava with MAOIs may result in hypotensive crisis (severe blood pressure drop).

Using Levodopa with MAOIs can stop the catalyst enzyme catechol-O-methyltransferase (COMT) from metabolizing levodopa to 3-O-methyldopa in the periphery, and in the brain.

Using Linezolid with MAOIs can cause serotonin syndrome.

Using Lithium with MAOIs may cause fever (hyperpyrexic crisis) and serotonin syndrome (see serotonin syndrome above).

Using Meperidine (Demerol) with pharmaceutical MAOIs has resulted in deaths from a single dose. Immediate onset of sweating, rigidity and hypertension can occur.

Using Metaproterenol or other beta-adrenergic bronchodilators with MAOIs may cause blood pressure elevation and rapid heartbeat.

Using Mirtazapine (Remeron) with MAOIs may result in hypertensive crisis.

Using Nefazodone (Serzone) may result in high fever (hyperpyrexic crisis).

Using Paroxitine (Paxil) with MAOIs may result in severe and sometimes fatal reactions involving elevations in blood pressure, hyperthermia, rigidity, and autonomic instability. This drug should be ceased a minimum of two weeks before taking Ayahuasca.

Using Sertraline with MAOIs may result in severe and sometimes fatal reactions involving elevations in blood pressure, hyperthermia, rigidity, and autonomic instability. This drug should be ceased a minimum of two weeks before taking Ayahuasca.

Using Temaril with MAOIs may increase chance of side effects.

Using Terfenadine with MAOIs may cause an increase in MAOI blood levels.

Using Theophylline with MAOIs may cause rapid heartbeat and anxiety.

Using Tolcapone with MAOIs can stop the catalyst enzyme catechol-O-methyltransferase (COMT) from metabolizing levodopa to 3-O-methyldopa in the periphery, and in the brain.

Using Trazodone (Desyrel) with MAOIs may result in high fever (hyperpyrexic crisis).

Using Tryptophan or L-tryptophan with MAOIs may cause disorientation, confusion, amnesia, delirium agitation, memory impairment, hypomanic signs, shivering.

Using Venlafaxine (Effexor) with MAOIs may result in hypertensive crisis or serotonin syndrome.

Using Ziprasidone (Geodon) with MAOIs may cause serotonin syndrome.

Using Zoloft (Sertraline) with MAOIs has produced fatal cases of serotonin syndrome, and can also result in fever, muscle rigidity, instability of the autonomic nervous system, delirium, and coma.

Special note to diabetics: MAOIs may change the amount of insulin or oral antidiabetic medication that you need

How long do you have to stay off contraindicated drugs before and after an Ayahuasca ceremony?

Sorry out of any drugs other than coffee & beer for decades. Can you still get LSD? Pure no added crap put in it.

Depends on the drug. May be 24 hours, may be six months. For over the counter drugs (like antihistamines), 48 hours before and after is more than enough. For prescription drugs, two to six weeks is typical, but do not guess. Find out for sure from your doctor. Your doctor may be unfamiliar with Ayahuasca specifically, but tell him or her that you are planning to take a reversible MAOI. . Some people who plan to drink Ayahuasca in a country where it is not legal are concerned that the doctor will ask questions about the source of the MAOI and learn about an illegal activity. Doctors are bound by doctor-patient confidentiality and they would prefer to know about anything their patients are taking, legal or not. But if your doctor feels that he or she needs more information about Ayahuasca, you could refer him or her to this thread and other informational resources in this forum.

Medical consultation is especially important if you are taking Prozac, Paxil, Wellbutrin, Effexor, Zoloft or other antidepressants that affect serotonin levels, i.e. serotonin selective re-uptake inhibitors (SSRI), because these substances must be reduced gradually. Fluoxetine (Prozac) requires 8 weeks (56 days) and most other SSRIs five weeks (35 days) to clear the system.

i just copied all that **** ^^^^ from another forum. but hey other than that its completely safe.
edit: as we all can see. it could indeed be very dangerous.

Last edited:
Jeeez after reading all that think stick to coffee
Green tea, & occasional beer.

Even some friends my age take prescription drugs. Just eat healthy & keep moving.

Jeeez after reading all that think stick to coffee
Green tea, & occasional beer.

Even some friends my age take prescription drugs. Just eat healthy & keep moving.

edit:
maois are no joke, they potentiate almost everything 10-100x. it is what it is.
it could very easily kill you in the most unusual and painful ways, as seen in the list.
potentially extremely dangerous.

Last edited:
imo there is only one medication worth taking.
As stated before, I'm a proponent of psychadelic's, I'm on your side. But, uhh what??

You should probably not say such ignorant things on a public space like this. There are plenty of people to whom medication is way more important than experiencing psychs or MAOI's. Like a matter of life or death. If you don't understand that you should probably read more about pharmacology. The benefits of medication's aren't shrouded in mysticism like with psychedelics either.

Of coarse know that many depend on medication. Several years ago blood test showed some potential problems not enough for medication yet. Read books changed diet exercise lost weight. Don't need any meds in my 70's.

Don't know about many of the drugs in this thread. Smoked primo weed in younger days.
Took LSD really liked that drug. Was wondering if people even have access to LSD anymore.

Don't know about many of the drugs in this thread. Smoked primo weed in younger days.
Took LSD really liked that drug. Was wondering if people even have access to LSD anymore.
You can order LSD (or any drug) off of the internet and have it arrive to your home in under a week if you know what you are doing. Great quality and with reviews too. The internet and dark web is a wild place.
In bulk you can buy LSD for under a dollar per dose. :p

Wow never saw this thread before. I'm a former addict/alcoholic ( heroin, benzos, alcohol, mostly downers in general). I did everything though.

On my journey towards getting sober I started to mess with kratom, and kava kava, with the thought that "well it's not as bad as heroin". Though in the end I had to accept that in my particular case I use every drug to the extreme. I was eating multiple oz.s of kratom a day, and buying out the pharmacies whole inventory of kava kava, and finding different locations to buy more. So I've been off heroin about 4 years now, and off the natural stuff for about 19 months.

Like I said I was a very extreme case, low bottom drug addict though. Using dirty needles, and couldn't imagine me going more than a day or so without changing how I feel with a substance unless I was locked up, and even then finding ways to get high.

Maybe one day in the future I may be open to use hallucinogens again, but I'm pretty unsure that it would be a good idea in my particular case.

As stated before, I'm a proponent of psychadelic's, I'm on your side. But, uhh what??

You should probably not say such ignorant things on a public space like this. There are plenty of people to whom medication is way more important than experiencing psychs or MAOI's. Like a matter of life or death. If you don't understand that you should probably read more about pharmacology. The benefits of medication's aren't shrouded in mysticism like with psychedelics either.

yes of course. you are right.

Of coarse know that many depend on medication. Several years ago blood test showed some potential problems not enough for medication yet. Read books changed diet exercise lost weight. Don't need any meds in my 70's.

Sure, LSD is pretty easy and safe to synth, and anyone with a decent knowledge of chemistry and the materials can do it. It's less popular than many other drugs among users, I believe, simply because the effect is both intense and looooooong, and there's not much you can do about it once you're in it. Also, you really have no idea how much you're getting in a given dose - I've, er, "heard" of experiences where the dose was small, having little overall effect, and where it was massive, leading to needing to be extremely careful to not get lost and such. I think that it's not really popular among dealers because there's really not a lot of money in it - very few people take it regularly, so you really wouldn't have a steady stream of cash coming in from it.

EDIT: I should be precise and say "street dealers" above. Obviously it's possible to find and there are people making money off of it, it's just not particularly profitable for street and local trade.

Sure, LSD is pretty easy and safe to synth, and anyone with a decent knowledge of chemistry and the materials can do it. It's less popular than many other drugs among users, I believe, simply because the effect is both intense and looooooong, and there's not much you can do about it once you're in it. Also, you really have no idea how much you're getting in a given dose - I've, er, "heard" of experiences where the dose was small, having little overall effect, and where it was massive, leading to needing to be extremely careful to not get lost and such. I think that it's not really popular among dealers because there's really not a lot of money in it - very few people take it regularly, so you really wouldn't have a steady stream of cash coming in from it.

EDIT: I should be precise and say "street dealers" above. Obviously it's possible to find and there are people making money off of it, it's just not particularly profitable for street and local trade.
Also the legal penalties can be quite strict. Making it not really worth the risk.

Back