Media Youtube AWESOME!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She might be the greatest knifemaker in the world but the video is horrible; after 10 minutes of video I still don't really have a clue what type or style of knives she makes and barely saw any of her work. 😐

Also (not really related to her vid) but is it just me, or are the majority of 'knifemakers' and ABS dudes / dudettes usually making non-kitchen knives?

She might be the greatest knifemaker in the world but the video is horrible; after 10 minutes of video I still don't really have a clue what type or style of knives she makes and barely saw any of her work. 😐

Also (not really related to her vid) but is it just me, or are the majority of 'knifemakers' and ABS dudes / dudettes usually making non-kitchen knives?
Yes, she makes mostly hunting knives and Bowies. Her husband Mike makes some nice folders from time to time. ABS makers forge what sells and high end kitchen knives are still not that important to the average custom knife collector.

Yeah hard to convince macho dude bros to spent $1000 on a kitchen knife that got used everyday, but cabinet display pieces? Here we are talking

Back